Saturday, March 24, 2007

No Awana, so it's ECBC! / Dream: Chasing down a particular person

Got up to find a call from Henry on my phone, so I called him back - he's actually sick, and left a voice message with Melia. He didn't know what was going to happen, but neither did I. (I saw him around last night, but that doesn't mean anything as I also saw him the night before he got the flu recently - poor guy!) So I tried calling Michelle, only to get a message about inputting my Fido phone number so I could access my voicemail... I thought I'd dialed something weird at first, so tried again a couple minutes later. Since I got the same thing, I assume her voice mailbox is full or something. Then I called Melia to let her know: "Is it because of Henry?" Haha, you got that right! No harm done in missing Awana this week, heh. After that, I called Eric H. to see if he was still going to Project 416 tonight: since he was, I told him why I was actually staying home this afternoon. He thought that it was in Richmond, but I said ECBC wasn't there! Oh well, he'll pick me up around 5:15 to go to Nate's and follow him instead. Makes sense to me!


I had a weird dream last night - what else is new? Seems Eric, Steph, and I were at his house, which was a very white two-story house with blue trim and a roof to match, with gold numbers for the 10360 address. His mom was talking to my mom and grandma, but wanted us to go inside the house. We were going to, but then saw Ryan pull up in a white two-door car with a black top. Veronica invited him in too, even though she'd never met him in her life. (we told her that he was a good guy, heh) So we went inside and watched TV until we got a call from Auntie Gloria, who wanted everyone to come over. Ryan got into his car just as we were going to tell him to stay with us, and we yelled at him to no avail since he just took off!

After shaking our heads at the audacity of SOME people, we all piled into Eric's car and went to Auntie Gloria's house. Uncle Richard looked totally different, with tufts of white hair on the sides of his head. My dad was there, and wanted my mom and grandma to come with him - they left, along with Veronica. Then Eric, Steph, and I went to a party with a bunch of people - lots of wineglasses and booze / mixers there! We glanced at a menu, and discovered that Eric COULD have sweets and alcohol - I *told* you that my dreams don't necessarily adhere to rules of reality! Somehow, Eric and I got split up, and he talked to me over MSN from another room: he told me that he was sorry because he failed at being my friend, even sending me crying emoticons to show he was sad / kissy emoticons when he wanted to make up! After he explained, I forgave him. It ended when we tracked Ryan down and MADE him stay with us by certain devious means, haha. Interesting stuff, but I'm not sure what triggered it! Too much discussion on certain Crew in-jokes, methinks!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home