Thursday, February 22, 2007

You KNOW that I want to be HOME today... don't try to prolong it even more!

I know it seems like I'm making a zillion new posts in a row, but the parental controls on my dad's computer wouldn't let me open an Update page when I wanted to blog. *rolleyes* Thank goodness that it allowed Blogger to open, and I could draft posts in there! My sister suggested emailing the post drafts to myself, which would have been my next resort.

This morning, I woke up to my mom making plans on the phone with Auntie Eva for a dim sum lunch near Supermarket 2000. Grandma insisted that I go along because she wanted to treat me - gee, I wonder where that Chinese spirit was last night at dinner? Chinese New Year, maybe... oh well. At breakfast, Mom wanted to know whether I wanted to stay longer / was staying tonight. When I responded with an emphatic NO (she SEEMED understanding last night when she asked the same question!), she thought I was being rude... then asked why I hated this place so much, and asked why I didn't want to spend time with my loving family. It's not necessarily THAT... this place is fine. But after sacrificing a few days' worth of my time here, I want to GO HOME. It's natural impulse, wouldn't you say? Heck, if I *really* didn't want to spend time with them, I wouldn't go over at all. Way to blow things out of proportion AGAIN! Besides, she sings too much and touches me when I don't want to be touched... cheh! She knows this, too.

Grandma gave me a black winter coat that Aaron gifted her with for her birthday. I checked it out in the bathroom mirror, and I actually can say I look reasonably good in it! Maybe it's because I like black better than pink, haha. Then Mom insisted on giving me a bunch of food from Yaohan, plus the leftover rice... curry and veggies are the perfect side dish for the Tsim Chai rice! :D


You Are a Little Addicted to Gossip

In your view, most gossip is pretty harmless.
And it's a pretty fun way to pass the time!
You're willing to pass on some juicy details...
As long as you're not impacting anyone's personal life too deeply.



What Your Hands Say About You

You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.

Bold and daring, you're not afraid to change your life if you think it needs an overhaul.

Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.

Your emotions tend to be well thought out. You're willing to wait out a bad situation, and you're never too quick to act.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home