Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"They died because you came in late! ... EVIL EX-PRESIDENT!"

Steph and I had to tell Grandma multiple times to not worry about how much we eat since we could get the various dinner components ourselves. It's not that we don't LIKE the food... it's just that we can eat as much as we need to first! We also reinforced that RICHMOND CENTRE is a better location for outings than DOWNTOWN, no matter if it takes only one bus to get to downtown. I might get lost there, and that wouldn't be good. I'll try newer things by myself and not when I'm with her, because she might get very impatient. Getting lost by myself wouldn't be the greatest thing either, but at least I won't have an old lady tagging along and asking me a zillion questions! Earlier, she told me to NOT STAND RIGHT BEHIND HER in the kitchen: Steph says I should remember to tell the parents that because it's exactly what she does to them! She also showed me the junk food stash in the laundry room, hehe... I'm finishing some Belgian chocolate hedgehogs now!

Did random Google searches, saw an Encyclopedia Dramatica article about me (which I see has been revised), and did some RQ tagging before Eric came over 20 minutes early. He said that he wanted to "prevent any David Palmer incidents," and asked if I was the only one home. Nope, as my sister came downstairs a little later. Eric gave her a birthday gift: Turtles chocolate and a personalized birthday card with the 24 logo as the number 24! She noticed the 24 theme as she was unwrapping the chocolates (yellow and black giftbag wrap), which he said was done very deliberately... the grey / silver bag COULD represent the OLD Pittsburgh Penguins, though! His card said something about his becoming a 24 addict in his 24th year thanks to her and Nathan, haha. Steph said that Vivian might come over, so told me to unlock the door. (good thing Grandma doesn't know!) We discussed spoilers, evil plots, Boston Pizza (THAT's what he was doing yesterday before we followed him!), certain friends of ours, and his killing Michelle and Tony (previous 24 characters) by walking in late. Vivian showed up late, and we joked during the next commercial break that she'd better not cause anyone to DIE! But by that point, the two deaths (two of Philip's men in the dumpsters) had already occurred: lucky for her! (remember: Quan was the cause of the bus blowing up because of a suicide bomber in the premiere episode!)

Interesting show: Milo shirtless, Evil Dad holding his grandson hostage and using speaker phone, Morris spitting out whiskey, and the ex-president Logan showing up! Philip Bauer just ran after scenes involving him and Josh (after leaving a clue for Jack), text messages, Marilyn "revealed" a lot to Jack during the first bit (not in THAT way although there IS sexual tension between her and her brother-in-law), and Tom Lennox was bound and gagged... gotta see what happens next week, for sure! Then we watched stuff about Greek wedding planning, wrestling (which Vivian doesn't like), sports highlights (Darren Flutie in the Hall of Fame), Chinese control freaks, wedding shows, Easter, and CSI for Horatio's one-liners. You can tell it's set in Miami because of the lighting! We were reminded that food is important to the Chinese: "Have you eaten yet?" is a very common greeting! Steph retold Vivian the story of slapping my butt - I once did it to her accidentally - and offered us these 24 cookies that Vanessa made. (she gave them to her at curling) Eric left at 10:40 and forgot the NHL 2006 game that Steph returned to him, after asking if I needed a ride home - nope, since I've replaced the parents and am quite scary! Steph's sleeping over at Vivian's, so they left soon afterwards. Now it's just me who's awake and here, since Grandma's sleeping.

Just emailed someone a character clarification, or else he'll be like "Charles Logan? So? Isn't that a random dude?" No... he's the evil ex-president from the last season, and he's in with Gredenko maybe. Then Auntie Rebecca emailed me: she likes the Chinese New Year greeting I sent, and says: "Happy New Year! Show you something interesting!" Normally, you'd think that means she would do just that, but no. It's just her way of saying that it was interesting, I guess

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home