Friday, February 09, 2007

Stupid "single" decision / Valentine's quizzes

Note: LJ Valentine's Day Letters from Quiz Galaxy and Quiz Universe.


Eunice emailed us to say that she rarely uses her Yahoo address, so wants us to send any future emails to her Hotmail address: well, I hope they get the message with both me and Eunice! Yikes. Danielle says that she and Citrus are out of the SLB dinner this time round because relatives from the UK are here: gotta do the MEAT, EAT, and GREET thing! (and "meat" is NOT a typo... it is a pun instead!)

Blah! No wonder we're having the Spiritual Formation "singlehood" talk THIS WEEKEND! Of course, it has to be the closest weekend available to Valentine's Day... and I don't want to hear any more about that subject right now. Nice job, people... really. The LAST thing I want to hear about is how single I am! I'm sure that applies to a bunch of others, as well. Just because Karen is safely married (and has been for years) doesn't mean that everyone wants to hear about their single status! GAH! NOT THE BEST DECISION, EVER! *dies* That reminds me, I should reply to that Bonding Night Evite... maybe later.

Here's a bunch of quizzes from various sources:

Your Friend is Not Fake

You have a true friend - and you're smart enough to know you're lucky to have such a great friendship.
So let your friend know that you really appreciate all she's done for you... and for keeping it real!



The Candy Heart You Should Give Is:

To: Everyone
From: Leslie



Your True Love's Name Is

Nicholas L.



What Leslie Means

L is for Lovable

E is for Elf

S is for Smiley

L is for Lambchop

I is for Ice Cream Sandwich

E is for Eye Candy


Ice Cream Sandwich?! Hahahaha!


What Flami Brolx Means

F is for Firecracker

L is for Love Nugget

A is for Adorable

M is for Muffin

I is for Igloo Warmer

B is for Bamboo

R is for Raspberry Lips

O is for Only Love

L is for Lollipop

X is for X-Rated


I am NOT X-Rated, thank you very much! :P


You Are 57% Misanthropic

You're somewhat misanthropic, but you're not willing to write off the human race (yet!).
There's a few people you like, and even them you like at a distance.


I didn't think I was THAT bad... o_O


You Are a Candy Heart

You're definitely a pro when it comes to romance - and you have great dating etiquette.
Plus you probably smell and taste pretty darn good.


I am NOT a pro at romance! (even if that doesn't imply I'm a slut or whatever...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home