Friday, February 09, 2007

You want to break our SLB record?! That is SICK, man!

Good thing I still use YM since I got a notification of Eunice emailing me about "SLB All-Stars." Accordingly, I checked my Yahoo email account and found plans for another Shanghai Wind SLB night in the works with Eunice / me / Jon / Steph / Nathan / Dallas / Jeremy / Alan / Christon / Danielle / Citrus / Eric M. / Eric H. / Margaret L. / Edwin. Nathan says that Jon wants to break our record of 21 steamers as soon as this Sunday, and Eunice (who can't make it) had replied to say that was SICK! That's true in a way... we barely finished the 21 last time! I replied using my other (Gmail) account to say that I could definitely be there... gotta see if history will be made! Note to self: do NOT wear jeans to this event!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home