Friday, February 09, 2007

Offline journals (black binder #1)

When I switch paper journals, I should make another one of these entries in LJ / GJ / Blogger!

Users on my LJ / GJ friends lists (past or present) who have been mentioned in my current offline journal (black binder) since February 10, 2007 till whenever I finish it:

Steph Ng (canucks94)
Darren Morrison (dfrancis)
Corey Tap. (dwcorey)
Jamie War. (jaebird)
Eric Ho (lddude)
Farrah Fong (lilaznffairy421 / farrah)
Billie Esma (murse / mrgrim)
John Abbott (snooooopy)
Teunis P.

* plus a special mention of Ryan (museirain), because I used to talk to him all the time, heh

If you want to know which LJ / GJ friends were mentioned in my previous offline journal, go here.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home