Monday, February 26, 2007

Mom's own brand of confusion!

My mom calls me this afternoon and wants to know if I want to go for afternoon tea before dinner. Having had JUST enough time to check my friends page, I agree. So we go to Tsim Chai with Grandma, who actually paid this time! (last week, my sister was forced to pay when she didn't budge) Then we go to Save-On for some food shopping. Now we're at the townhouse, and it's been an exercise in confusion since then...

1. Mom: "Where are you? Where are you?" (when I'm obviously right here at the computer and she's coming out of the laundry room which isn't very far away)

2. Mom: "Going to bed takes too much time, so I'm just going to lie here on the couch." (all you have to do is go upstairs!)

3. Mom: "Wash the big non-sticky congee pot before Grandma finishes her shower, because she has a big butt." (... sure, sure...)

4. Mom: "You're a very good and bad girl." (thanks for the mixed messages there... o_O)


... odd. My grandma's sister just called. I don't know her, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home