Saturday, February 24, 2007

I willingly soaked up the extra expense, and then forgot to give you stuff for Valentine's Day!

Woke up earlier than I thought I would today, but it's all good. Henry had called me, so I decided to see what he wanted: he was just reminding me that he couldn't pick me up today. I said that I had it under control, and that I'd see him at the church later; YAY, AWANA DINNER! Then I called Michelle, who sounded like she was at lunch if the very noisy background was any indication! She remembered, and said she'd pick me up around 3:15... yay for things working out!

Since certain people are always bugging me to check blogs, I'll do that now before posting some quizzes, haha. Dawn has a new job - must ask her about that when I see her next. Both she and Vivian stole my three-word survey, haha. Vivian has this hilarious Pearls Before Swine CNY image up, featuring the pig being chased by the mouse with a dragon mask on. She's also stressed out because of her practicum and lesson plans... forgot to give her students some chocolate that she purposely bought the night before Valentine's (incurring much extra expense), and the Spinster's Night was fun. "Who needs a man?! Hey Mike, how do we turn on the speakers again?"

Spoz has witnessed someone's elopement on Valentine's Day, and has his art up in Adelaide: oh my! Steph drove manual on Sunday, stalling twice: she was telling Eric about it yesterday, I recall. Let's just say that the other blog I checked DID have certain posts in it, haha. Sincerity, being a good spy (do we have a double life, Randal? - not that I expect him to answer that!), stuff about Chinese New Year, stories, plot twists, and headaches. Haha, the "relationship dialogue" reminds me of a romantic card I've seen in the stores! (but they do say certain activities are GOOD for headaches - go figure!)

I keep meaning to post all the stupidity in my newest page-a-day calendar in a monthly entry. Maybe when this crazy weekend is over... Sunday will be the start of the monthly stupidity entries, haha. We'll see what's going on first, though!


You Will Be a Cool Parent

You seem to naturally know a lot about parenting, and you know what kids need.
You can tell when it's time to let kids off the hook, and when it's time to lay down the law.
While your parenting is modern and hip, it's not over the top.
You know that there's nothing cool about a parent who acts like a teenager... or a drill sergeant!



Travel Horoscope for Virgo

When you travel, you need to keep active and on the go.
You want a vacation where you can keep moving and keep things exciting.

You should travel to:

Paris
Tokyo
NYC
Sydney
London



You Are a Smart American

You know a lot about US history, and your opinions are probably well informed.
Congratulations on bucking stereotypes. Now go show some foreigners how smart Americans can be.


Well, I'm not American! Take that, you US-centric quiz! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home