Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dream of conjoined septuplets / NINE missed calls?!

I had a weird dream that started with me being jealous of what treats my brother got in a fruit market. My mom was going to give him his own cruise and stuff, for goodness sakes! So I stomped on a whole bunch of raspberries / strawberries / other such fruit before heading to the shop which sold CDs and books. I'd put a few items on hold and was going to pay for them, until someone said that they'd pay for them for me: sure, why not?

After that, the dream somehow switched to a bus stop where I was waiting for a 259 Granville bus. No such bus exists in real life around here, at least. I saw Jeff and talked to him for a while. He went on another bus, so I was left alone to wait for mine. I got off at a stone church, where Jeremy met me. He told me that we'd be looking after multiple births, so I thought that was cool. Little did we know that it would be quadruplets, quintuplets, and a set of conjoined septuplets with varying mental disabilities! We sang "BINGO" and tried entertaining them, and had to step on stone blocks over water to get to the washrooms. Also, we had to bathe the conjoined septuplets... the dream ended when I got the last of my NINE missed calls today! What the heck?! Stupid phone beeping at me! I think I'll go catch up on my sleep now, thanks!


Since the New Blogger search function isn't as good as the Old Blogger one was, I may have done the first one before. Oh well...

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.


Sweet! Purple is one of my favorite colors! :D


You Are Pretty Happy

You generally have a happy, fulfilling life.
But things could be a little better, and deep down, you know it.
Maybe you need more supportive friends or a more challenging career.
Something is preventing you from being totally happy. You just need to figure out what it is!



You are a PC

You're practical, thrifty, and able to do almost anything.
Appearances and trends aren't important to you. You just like to get the job done.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home