Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day, cards, death predictor, Blogthings

I couldn't sleep and it wasn't worth taking some help, so was up from 3:40 AM to 6:20 AM tagging some of my Blogger posts. Yikes. The page doesn't take THAT long to load, but it's early days yet in tagging that. So we'll see when it's all done, since this time I am NOT deleting all of them!

Bleh to Valentine's Day. Really. Do you want me to dig out the St. Valentine's Day Massacre picture again? Happy Valentine's Day to you anyhow. :P (LJ is also being annoying, so who knows how long it'll take me to post this!)

Erin says she feels special because my mom sent a Pillsbury Doughboy Valentine to me, Jon, Steph, AND her! She should... Mom always says she's like another daughter, haha. Steph says that I might have to help Vivian S. with directions to the church later: she's driven there before, but might get confused. NO PROBLEM! :D

Aww... I got a cute card from Janina (mrshannibal) with puppies and such on it! Says "Forever Friends"... all I can say is that I hope this doesn't end with a sudden unfriending for no reason like it did with someone else. =/


The Amazing Death Predictor says this for me: At age 77, you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.


You're Not a Maneater

You like men, and you respect whoever you happen to be with.
Whether it's a fling or a boyfriend, you try to be honest and upstanding.
Of course, you've probably broken a few hearts in your time.
The difference with you is that you didn't mean to!



You Can Change Your Life, But It Won't Be Easy

You really, truly want to change. You're just not sure that you can do it.
You need a solid plan, supportive friends, and a strong will.
Think about times you've made hard changes, and what you did to get through them.
A change is in your future - you just need a little help getting started.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home