Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Your brother is VERY BAD! / STOP BUGGING ME!

Let's just say that tonight's episode of 24 showed two sleazy slimeballs at their absolute worst! Jack Bauer's brother is VERY bad indeed (killing everyone and such), and someone else in administration is perhaps even worse... the administration person's nemesis is pretty smart, though! We could tell that someone else entirely was going to be TOAST... just make up a LIE about that item! As for talk that doesn't relate to TV, my grandma thought I should have called first if I was going to eat: plenty of leftovers and such, so it didn't matter to me or my sister. Differing cultural backgrounds and all of that, y'know. Then I heard that my cousin is having her husband fly back to Hong Kong and pick up their kid (who is all of three years old) so she can be at her grandfather's funeral here in Vancouver. Sure, my cousin will be there since her father-in-law was very sick and all, but little Andrea won't remember anything... SAVE YOUR MONEY EVEN IF YOUR DAD IS RICH! Mom also thinks that Jon should get Harmony a Valentine's Day card before he leaves, but apparently she's not a big fan of that stuff... she seems like a very practical sort!

My sister definitely doesn't like a certain person's approach to what was a throwaway joke / compliment line about refreshments in an email. Don't hit "Reply All" if you have a private beef with someone, and don't go on for a page and a half about how you're more spiritual and such! I like this person, but sometimes he CAN be tough to handle. Let's just say it's a good thing I don't work closely with him on church matters! If he wants to talk down to my sister, she's couching her own rebuke in Christian terms and applicable Bible verses! Karen C. says she'll investigate, haha... they're going out for dinner again tomorrow, and apparently she thinks it's hard to get a compliment out of me. "I know she likes me, but it's SO HARD!" Hahaha, this is how I shall confuse the masses! *demonic laughter*

Then my mom decided to ask Eric about my interactions with a certain friend of mine... like THOSE haven't been innocent! Sure, she just wants me to be happy... but it doesn't matter who sat by whom first at service, or who decided to give me a ride to MissionsFest! Of course, I gave her vague answers: it's cool having him as a friend, but don't try introducing yourself next Sunday! (note to self: SIT WITH THE BABIES!) No Valentine's dinner for us, and I can't wait till all the advertising is OVER! (rings, Dairy Queen cakes, etc.) There's NO WAY that I believe her sudden about-face of "I don't like that person anymore!" I know that's trying to use reverse psychology, which won't work on ME! :P

I found out that my mom IS taping all the episodes of 24, so maybe Randal CAN view them later on if he wishes... score! Maybe I'll email him about that later, like tomorrow sometime. I know Christon has dibs on the first two hours, though. Eric decided to give her a bunch of information, so I jokingly threatened him with THE FIST OF DOOM! Even if he IS a guest, he should know how I feel... especially since I predicted it last night at Nathan's! Certain things don't mean a whole lot, besides! :P

We also talked about Jeremy, Phil Chang, Anthony, Chinese grapefruit, watermelon, SLB, Jessica, Eunice's hair school, and other such things. My mom tried getting me to stay overnight unprepared again: thank goodness I have other plans tomorrow, like a needed grocery shopping expedition! Speaking of which, I should get some sleep since I set my alarm for a reasonable time. My sister noted my insane sleep patterns: I know, but there's nothing really I can do about it since going to bed earlier doesn't really result in more sleep! UGH!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home