Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Spongebob Beanie Babies RULE! / No liquid sleep aids!

I found the perfect birthday present for my distant cousin Ethan just now at Save-On: a half-price Spongebob Beanie Baby! He loves Spongebob, so I'm hoping he likes it! The only thing is that I'll have to get my mom to send it to his mom Anna sometime... and do I even HAVE the kid's birthday in my BootyBase? I think his sister Brigitte's birthday is in October, and maybe that's the case with him too... let's see. Brigitte's is 6 October 1998, and Ethan's is 30 October 2003... okay, so I'm a little late. :P Gives me some time to find something for Brigitte too, at the very least! Got some Mediterranean chips with batata, parsnip, yuca, and other interesting flavors too. (plus spicy Thai kettle chips and way too much other junk food even though my mom gave me a bag of caramel rice cakes and other junk food yesterday!) Speaking of birthday stuff, I got birthday cards for Sean / Pat / Sheena... if Vanessa doesn't reply to my email (I know she's busy!), I can use Sean's as a spare! (and I got a cute Chinese New Year card for Grandma, hehe)

Replaced my #19 Bathroom Reader... then got some Tylenol cold pills (no more liquid Nyquil for me!) aspirin, and some microwaveable meals which were on sale. No liquid soap / laundry detergent since I don't need that! My brother had mentioned on Sunday that my favorite Boston Pizza was closed down, and I got to see the truth of that statement just now. Apparently, it's closed for renovations according to Barry... guess we'll see about THAT later, too. I remembered the rental thing, and he didn't - seems a bit odd, but whatever. Also got some new Mentos gum (Arctic Frost / Spearmint / Cinnamint), and some St. Ives (Swiss formula!) Exfoliating Apricot body wash since they had a coupon to save 75ยข on one. Was hoping for the Brownie Pie ice cream I saw at Safeway on Sunday, but no luck... yes, I know the two stores' selection is way different! :P (had to settle for some Half-Baked to satisfy my brownie cravings)

All right, I need a bath or shower now after that pricey expedition with bottled green tea which was on sale / bottled water / bananas / fruit / salad / chip dip / baby carrots / six Starbucks frappuccinos. Hopefully, I can get some RQ tagging work done and be finished with 2004 today! I've been going out a lot lately, so that's been a factor in why I'm not finished at least March 2005 yet, haha. I also have a LOT of journal comments to catch up on, so that'll be my afternoon / evening for sure. Ah, here's an email from Lesley about dinner at the Latitude on Saturday. It sounds like an expensive restaurant, but it's really the apartment building where she lives! The guys and I were discussing that on Friday, and Jon seemed surprised that I hadn't responded yet! Hey, sometimes I don't RSVP to things immediately... so I guess we'll see if I get a ride, haha!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home