Friday, January 26, 2007

You're right... there IS no excuse for that! / Holding grudges

Yay... redrum time. :P

HA! I WIN AGAIN! Worker Barry was supposed to call me back TWO DAYS AGO, but didn't! So I was trying to reach him all day, but finally decided to go leave messages on his voice mail. He actually answered his phone, and wondered if we'd already set up an appointment. No, because you supposedly MADE A NOTE to call me and didn't! That doesn't take any effort at all, y'know? So after he apologized ("You're right... there's no excuse!"), we finally decided on Tuesday at 12:30. That's very good for me, since I do need to eat... no starving around here! :D


You Sometimes Hold a Grudge

You aren't exactly vengeful, but you're not going to forget when someone wrongs you.
And while you'll forgive the small things, you don't hand out too many second chances to people who really screw up.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home