Friday, January 05, 2007

Pooping in laundry?! / Florida calls / BC Place roof collapses / Quizzes

Okay, what the heck is wrong with my subconscious?! I don't want to know why I dreamed (among other things) that I was taking all my poops in a huge overflowing laundry basket!!! Ugh. o_O

Today, I got up really late. I'd better not wake up at that time tomorrow, otherwise I'll be running late all afternoon.. ugh! I checked my phone, and discovered that someone from Florida had called me! Whose phone number is 407-111-1110, anyhow?! Also heard that BC Place's roof had collapsed... yikes, haha. (the world's largest whoopee cushion, heh!) Guess it's all the wind out there, which causes power outages and such. Lots of flooding too, apparently... who knows. At least it's not here, haha.

Jon called me within 15 minutes of my waking up, saying that Eric wasn't feeling well and that I'd have to find my own way to Fellowship tonight. Maybe I'll call Sam since I guess the kiddies are still out of school for now... Jon's in Vancouver and Steph goes to church from work, so I'm basically pretty much screwed. (haha... I could take the bus, but don't really feel like it!) Sam says he can give me a ride there, but not back since he's going to Joey's house later. That sounds fine as long as he calls me between 6:45 and 7! :D


You Probably Look Younger Than Your Age

You live a healthy lifestyle and know how to take care of yourself.
You'll probably have a youthful glow for many years.


That's what a lot of people say! :D (Harmony, Auntie Fonda, Auntie Tracy, etc.)


Your Personality is 49% Addictive

You may have an addictive personality, but you have it mostly under check.
Just don't start any new bad habits, okay?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home