Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Bulletin spam, KFC pot pie, my life's grade

Okay, so I'm REALLY behind in checking my Zenhex profile / Myspace page. My only friend on Zenhex (some guy from Colorado) sent me a cute-looking online gingerbread cookie on Christmas Eve, and I just got around to checking it NOW. Whoa. As for Myspace, David (omni_sinrilus) sent his thanks on Jan. 5 for my birthday wish a few days earlier... at least he really appreciates it, and he's US legal now too! Gotta check my bulletins... a certain band loves hogging bulletin space, and is kinda unrepentant about certain ones being sent every two minutes occasionally. Sometimes it IS once every 45 minutes to an hour like they claim, but people DO go back through their bulletins... ugh! The statistics would be overwhelmingly against my being the only person in all of Myspace land who does that, so I'm sure I have company! I know and can understand that they need to get the word out about things, but it gets annoying when you have to go back through pages of the same one reposted VERY frequently! Now, it's bedtime... I need to stop staying up so late!


KFC POT PIE

Due to the waste of chicken in the restaurants, the Colonel had to create a recipe to help use the chicken that was unable to be sold. See, chicken could only sit and be sold for 2 hours after it was fried. So he devised the potpie recipe.

2 potatoes peeled and cooked
2/3 cup frozen peas
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 carrots peeled and cooked
2 tablespoons frozen onion
2 cups of cooked chicken
dash of salt and pepper and MSG

In a bowl, combine all cooked vegetables and chicken. Add the cream of chicken soup and seasoning. The mixture should be thick, but not too thick. If the mixture is too thick, add some milk to the mixture. Scoop the mixture into individual pie pans. Use the biscuit recipe to make the crust. Roll out the dough thin and place on top, then brush with butter. Bake in a 375°F oven for 15 to 25 minutes, or until it is heated through and the crust is golden brown.













YOUR REPORT CARD:
CategoryGrade
LoveB
Friends and FamilyB
BodyC
MindB
Finance / CareerC
Your Life's Average Grade: B
'What is your Life Grade?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home