Saturday, January 06, 2007

My dream self paid $5 back to your dream self so it's all good.. not!

I just dreamed that Jeremy was driving a bunch of us around somewhere around the church. There was this kid who was the long-lost son of a local sportswriter, and he was obsessed with arranging the Vancouver Sun, Richmond News, and Richmond Review in order of the best sports headlines and THEN the news / photos. Then we all went to a cafeteria to eat: my brother, the kid, and I paid for our food with a lot of toonies and assorted change. My dream self paid Jeremy back his $5, and he said "yup" in response. Hmm... I wonder if that means my real-life debt is paid off? Hahaha, probably not. I can just imagine the look he'll give me or what he'll think if I have this to say to him tomorrow: "Hey, Jer... you know that $5 I owed you for the Whip beer? It's been paid off since I dreamed of giving it to you! Right?" Haha, no... I won't do that! (I know I have a lot of change from Thursday's mall excursion in my jacket pocket, which MAY have triggered this one... I plan to figure that out this afternoon when I'm doing stuff with the Awana dues money!)

Also checked blogs: Steph and Vivian both have 2007 surveys up (the same ones I did before), Dave showed Tiffany around Vancouver, and Dawn's still in Hong Kong till February. Certain reasons she has for going back (New Year's!) won't fly with parental units, and she won't really bring it up anyway since they're debating about her job and relationship already... NOT a good idea! At least Eni is coming to see her in the near future... she also has a few photos up of Chinese estate interiors / her grandpa, and a hilarious conversation where she continually asks her brother what else the Hong Kong-China ferry has to offer in the way of snacks. (final line: "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THIS IS A FERRY... NOT A BUFFET!") Haha, good times, I'm sure!

Just checked my Yahoo account because my sister said she emailed something to me on there. Her work account only has that email for me, and not the Gmail one... oh well. Here it is... Mom can't spell "Flime," haha. I can't decide whether that's worse than her not being able to pronounce "Sarne," heh. (Jeremy thought that quite funny at the Yaletown Brewery, haha) Also according to her email, Mom thinks there is such a thing as "tape water" for wonton wrapping / noodle-making. Uh, sure... o_O

Jon just called and he said Eric not going to fellowship tonight and Sam will not be going home either. I talked daddy into taking bus home with frame's bus pass and your cell phone at 7:00 pm tonight and I will pick him up at airport station.

I don't think Jon is a frame, no... and apparently, Dad bused to the mall without a cell phone. Lovely. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home