Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Who do I know with a boyfriend named Dave?! Beats me at this foggy hour...

Note: LJ Hanukkah blogquiz, by Sabrina.

This is an example of how my brain works when I just get up: I'm looking at my real MSN list, and see "Aerobicide." So I think, "Who's that?" and hover my mouse over it... ah, Kody! Good guy, who used to be my adopted son or something similar. Then I see Dave's MSN name... hey, his girlfriend Tiffany's coming to Vancouver! "It'll be good to meet her if I do!" After that, I switch to Trillian and see "I love my Dave." Try as I might, I can't think of anyone I know with a boyfriend named Dave, and I know for certain that Tiff is NOT on my MSN list. Oh well, maybe that mystery will be solved later! I think Jeremy must be right when he says that when you first get up, you might as well be drunk for the first 20 minutes or so because your brain's not working right! :P (foggy brain, for sure!)

A certain thing STILL isn't here yet! What the heck?! No, I'm not talking about my period, so no smart remarks that way. :P I swear, I'll actually have to CALL these people and find out what the cause of their incompetency is! Grr! On another note, I got a Christmas card from Nyssa (giggles_19)... thanks! Now, it's time to get ready to leave for food shopping on the next bus since one JUST went by! Then maybe I'll see about the incompetent people when I get home...


Your Girl Parts Are Named:

Furby



Your Pickup Line Is

If loving me is wrong, you don't want to be right!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home