Tuesday, December 19, 2006

More surprising cards / Jon and Dallas need alone time to date / Coin tracking / Corey bending nails

Another day, another surprise in the mail... this time, I got this really cute card with a gingerbread man / candy house / lollipops in the front from my Our Place friend Reebee! (which is also where I know Steve / Carol / Candy from) Very nice! Then I got a card with a skating penguin on it from Jenna (jennaxrose)... very cool. I'll mail some cards out when / if I ever get my bus pass application in the mail... saves me a trip that way, haha.

I should keep better track of my coin collection. It's been almost a full year since I last totalled things up, which is pretty bad! Off to do that now, and add Jeremy's phone number to my BootyBase FINALLY. (that's when you know you've made it into my good books, haha)

Danielle says that dinner and skating sounds like the perfect date to her, so she'll stay out of this and give Jon and Dallas some alone time! :P (exactly my thoughts!) Speaking of email, Corey emailed me a picture of these three 3.5-inch nails that he'd bent in half. We were talking about squeezing five people in the rental Yaris, and this is what he came up with to share with me. Interesting dude..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home