Thursday, December 28, 2006

Uploading SIMPSONS mood theme, talking to Eric H.

Well, the Homestar Runner mood theme will be staying on one of my personal journals. I found a Tintin mood theme that I might use on one of my personal journal (Tintin! Captain Haddock! Snowy!), and I'm reserving the children's literature mood theme for a community I run. All the mood themes I use have 132 different images. I know it's more work than a conventional mood theme, but it's worth it... although I managed to add about half an hour to the uploading work tonight by putting in the dimensions of all images (since they were the same) before the links. That didn't work because as soon as I put the image links in, the dimensions reverted to 0 and 0! Not good. Ugh.

I also managed to upload a Simpsons mood theme for Chinese Eric tonight. I was wondering if he liked the Simpsons, since we never seemed to talk about it in the past. (or if we had, I never blogged about it) So I was trying to call him, but he never answered the phone... I was determined to finish the work anyhow. I checked my phone's Caller ID a little later, discovered that he HAD called me back, and called him to ask whether he liked the show. He thinks it's cool and he watches it all the time... phew!

He had actually talked to my brother about twenty minutes earlier to see where I was: now that my brother knows that I'm not feeling well, he told that to Eric. So I guess Eric thought I was resting, heh. Eric then told me that Jon was doing stuff with Harmony in the future, and brought up a bubble tea place on 49th and Fraser that was someone's favorite. I know L&G Bubble Tea is on Granville and 49th, but maybe there's another one in the area. We talked about getting together so he could meet her and I could meet Fay, but her workplace is in Burnaby... he doesn't want to drive all the way down to Richmond from there unless he really has to! I think Jon's organizing the small-group outing tomorrow night, so I'll be out with him. Mentioned something about his cousin coming down to go shopping on Robson, too... sounds like good times! So I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow, then... might see him, might not.

Edit: Never mind. I don't think I'm using the TINTIN mood theme. Two of the images ("thankful" and "touched") are the same. I know that seems like a really petty reason not to use a mood theme, but I like each thing being different! It's a good mood theme otherwise, though.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home