Thursday, December 28, 2006

Snowman gag gifts = funniest card this year!

I got the funniest Christmas card from John (snooooopy) in the mail today! HAHAHAHA... "snowman gag gifts" involving an all-expense-paid trip to Maui, a mega-watt space heater, a blowdryer, and hot rollers! Too hilarious! The "C" in "Canucks Rule!" was a good approximation of the hockey logo, too! Also got a Christmas card and a New York postcard from Amy (letmypidgeonsgo), a Christmas card with Dutch on it from Kitty (bornwitch), a Japanese postcard from this Finnish girl Saara (sinnarn's friend)... so cool. :D

The Canucks do rule, especially as we beat the Calgary Flames two nights in a row! Maybe all we needed was the Christmas break, haha. Beat them 3-1 in Calgary on Tuesday, then beat them 6-5 in overtime yesterday. The Canucks twice gave up two-goal leads, Ryan Kesler tied it 5-5 with under four minutes to play, and Sami Salo won it in overtime.... that was your money's worth if you went to that particular game, for sure! Take that, Daymond Langkow / Dion Phaneuf / Miikka Kiprusoff!

Phil replied back to the Bible Study group outing email to say he couldn't make it since his girlfriend Grace is in town tonight, and they'd be having dinner with their friends tomorrow. Reminds me, I really should reply to that one myself... I'm just about all better, and maybe I should test it by finishing the lamb before throwing the rest away. (I'm Asian, so sue me :P)

Time to throw out some garbage, take a shower, and do some laundry! (I already bugged Corey about the snow there, hahaha)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home