Thursday, December 28, 2006

Searching for quirky mood themes yet AGAIN... yikes! / KFC Coleslaw

Well, I figured that I should email Vernon about the computer issues instead of waiting for the next time I'd see him.. which is going to be a LONG time seeing as he doesn't go to our church anymore. (I don't blame him for that!) Hopefully he sees that sometime and responds to it, since Eric doesn't seem to believe that I have loads of problems / can't open my own computer case. *grumble*

Why am I up this late? Probably because I want to find a good mood theme... I have ones for children's literature and the Simpsons, but I need another for another one of my communities / my personal journal elsewhere. One of my communities can just stay on the mood theme I stuck it with when I created it because it's somewhat inactive, but the others need a different change! That'll be a task for another day... at least I feel better! If you think I'm picky about the icons I select, I'm VERY picky about the mood themes I choose! Luckily, my Homestar Runner one was working when I chose it. ;)


I received my very own eccentric British aristocratic title, hehe. :D

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Reverend Lady Leslie the Abrupt of Middle Witchampton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



KFC Coleslaw

8 cups finely chopped cabbage (about 1 head)
1/4 cup shredded carrot (1 medium carrot)
2 tablespoons minced onion
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice

1. Be sure cabbage and carrots are chopped up into very fine pieces (about the size of rice).
2. Combine the sugar, salt, pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, and lemon juice in a large bowl and beat until smooth.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots, and onion, and mix well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Serves 10-12.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home