Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Surprising Christmas cards / Debauchery / "If I were..." survey

So I finally decided to check my snail mail at 7 PM, and I found three Christmas cards... how nice! One of them was a total surprise! Thanks, Chris! (dingo727) I also got cards from Sara W. (sparkle_bint) and Soleta, which I *was* expecting... very cool post-Christmas stuff. :D

I just had to define "debauchery" for my mom. "'It's like a Roman orgy with excessive drinking and promiscuity!" "WHAT?! OHHHH!!!"o_O

From Vivian via Xanga post:

1. If I were a fruit, I'd be... an orange. Sweet, yet sour at the same time. *is devious*
2. If I were a colour, I'd be... yellow. Simply eye-catching!
3. If I were an animal, I'd be... a dragon. Mild, yet fiery if need be.
4. If I were a clothing item, I'd be... my bling-bling watch.
5. If I were a jewel, I'd be... a diamond.
6. If I were an object, I'd be... a shape-shifter. You can't confine me to one thing only! :P
7. If I were a car, I'd be... an automatic one that goes wherever it wants.
8. If I were an element, I'd be... FIRE!
9. If I were an ice cream flavor, I'd be... wildberry jalapeno.
10. If I were public transport, I'd be... yeah right. Nothing!
11. If I were a song, I'd be... a never-ending mishmash of all my favorite tunes.
12. If I were a season, I'd be... summer.
13. If I were a flower, I'd be.... a blue rose. Rare, yet colorful.
14. If I were a cartoon, I'd be... South Park.
15. If I were a place, I'd be... a zen waterfall with singing mushrooms.
16. If I were a gift, I'd be... the gift of time and sweetness.
17. If I were a memory, I'd be... the one that wakes you up in the middle of the night. Yes, the one you thought you got over already / repressed...
18. If I were a sense, I'd be... taste.
19. If I were a candy, I'd be... peppermint.
20. If I were a time of the day, I'd be... midnight.
21. If I were a flavor, I'd be... tart.
22. If I were a sport, I'd be... hockey with grit.
23. If I were a smell, I'd be... hot and sour soup.
24. If I were a flag, I'd be... Canadian.
25. If I were a month, I'd be... July.
26. If I were a gummy candy, I'd be... chewy and great for making your fingers sticky. ("embarrassing Erin story" reference)
27. If I were a shape, I'd be... a tesseract. Yay for having four dimensions!
28. If I were an answer, I'd be... one step closer to finishing this survey.
29. If I were a common liquorice, I'd be... black.
30. If I were a word, I'd be... "dictionary." Many words in one, y'see. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home