Tuesday, December 05, 2006

No Fellowship, time crunches, computer dreams, 2006 Monthly Survey, quizzes

Hey, there's no Fellowship on Friday due to the Christmas dinner on Sunday which I may not be able to make it out to! Add possibly not making it out to Awana on Saturday, and I'll have a REALLY chill weekend, heh. Works for me, haha... I may even have time to get together with Nina this way, heh. No feeling bored and superfluous for church Christmas things like what happened last year, either! (I always said I shouldn't have gone, but I did... oh well :P)

Why I agreed to possibly make it out to HAPPY FEET tonight is a Cluster thing. Not sure if I'll make it to the townhouse in 90 minutes from where I'll be. Bleh... maybe if I insist on making it to Silvercity instead? Let's see... it could be doable that way, yes. Maybe I'll do that, then. Less stressful, although I'll have to head out earlier to mail some stuff out. Good thing I got up earlier than I thought I would. DAMN TIME CRUNCHES!!! *explodes*

Then again, I had a weird dream which involved my mom trying to get me to sleep in the same bed as my grandma. Someone gave me some computer equipment and told me to plug it in behind a curtain, so I did. Then they told me to look for "WTF" and other things on the hard drive. My mom was NOT pleased about this, and she threatened to make all our lives miserable. So we booked it somewhere else, and had to plug in the computer tower again. Then we looked for those things on the computer again, only to find that it had been taken over by old MARIO-style Nintendo games. After playing those for a while, the dream kinda ended. Bizarre.


Year-End 2006 Survey, by Month

JANUARY

1. Who kissed you on New Year? Nobody.
2. Did you have a New Year's resolution this year? Not really.
3. Does it snow where you live? On the odd occasion.
4. Do you like hot chocolate? Yes!
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No.

FEBRUARY

1. Who was your Valentine? Shut up.
2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? Yes, I remember doing that.
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? Not really.
4. Any specific music for February? Nah.

MARCH

1. Are you Irish? Not at all.
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day? No.
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006? Nothing.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? Yes.

APRIL

1. Do you like the rain? Yes.
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? No.
3. Do you celebrate 4/20? Pothead humor is NOT for me. Surprising when you consider I live in this city, haha.
4. Did you love the month of April? Probably not.

MAY

1. What's your favorite kind of flower? Not sure I have one.
2. Do you like the spring? Yes.
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers": Bring May flowers.
4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring? Green.

JUNE

1. What year did / will you graduate from high school? I finished school in 1994.

JULY

1. What did you do on the Fourth of July? Recovered from yet another townhouse dinner with Vivian S., Terrence, and my sibs. Beer was involved, of course. Also sighed over a certain person's lameness in personal emails.No, I didn't do anything for Canada Day either!
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month? Not unless you count Summer Conference as a vacation.
3. Do you blast the A/C all day? No, I don't have it.

AUGUST

1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer? Not really, unless you count Ben's farewell at the beach.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06? See above.
3. Did you get a sunburn? No.
4. Did you go to the beach a lot? Once or twice.

SEPTEMBER

1. Did you attend school / college in '06? Nope.
2. Do you like fall better then summer? Meh, they're about equal.

OCTOBER

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume? N/A.
2. What's your favorite candy? Chocolate.
3. What did you dress up as this year? Nothing.

NOVEMBER

1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving? My mom's.
2. Do you love stuffing? Depends on how it is made.
3. What are you thankful for? Friends and family... and good deals! (I'm Asian, mmkay? :P)

DECEMBER

1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes.
2. If not, what do you celebrate? N/A.
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? Nope.
4. Get anything special last year? Candy's hockey books were the best gift of the year, heh.
5. What do you want this year? Stuff with dragons, or good books.
6. Do you like cold weather? No.







You are cordially invited to the wedding of

Leslie
~and~
Jack Black
February 26, 2017 at 4 PM
Location: Disneyland
'What will your wedding invitation look like?'
(QuizGalaxy.com)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home