Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mandarin orange cheesecake and peppermint ice cream / Almond Roca!

I buy too much Christmas-related stuff for myself and some other people. Today, I bought some mandarin orange cheesecake... I hope Saxby is better than Western Family, otherwise I'm going to be VERY disappointed! *tries some of the cake* Ah, much better! Also got some limited-edition Candy Cane Roca (Almond Roca with peppermint candy inside), shortbread, gingerbread men, jalapeno Pringles, Island Farms peppermint ice cream, and some mini chocolate Santas for the kids. Doesn't even count the chocolate-covered peanut brittle tubes of M&Ms, and the extra four or five gingerbread men that I was going to buy, either!

When I got home, I paid my bills like a responsible adult. This way, I know exactly how much money I'll have to work with for the month. Someone remind me NEVER to buy the Chinese brand (Sunrise) of soya milk AGAIN! It just kinda clumped together, well before the Dec. 30 expiry date! I know this because I was thirsty when I got home, and tried to drink some. Bleh!

Corey says he's having a white Christmas in Colorado, since he can almost see his car out there under all the snow. Speaking of snow, I saw a bit of grey melted snow in the parking lot of the strip mall today.. it's STILL there after a month! Then Corey wanted to know if I ate it since it wasn't yellow, and whether I eat dark brown snow... *rolleyes*

I called the bus pass program, and apparently didn't explain myself very well on the phone. Hate when that happens, especially if I have it planned out in my head! At least the application's been printed out and is now on its way, since they received my payment earlier. Files are a good thing, haha. Then I cancelled my newspaper subscription.. there used to be a time when I loved reading it (and I still do), but it's gotten too expensive for a year for me. Yay for more money in my account!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home