Friday, December 01, 2006

Autopilot into birthday mode on Christmas cards is NOT GOOD!

Amy (twirlybird73) and Carmina (on_the_ground) got my Christmas cards, yay! Not sure how many more I'll send out, as I don't think they'll get mailed any faster if I go out to the mailbox today. (even if it's just a few minutes' walk from where I sit) Maybe I'll mail them on Monday or something... which reminds me that I really need to get in touch with Hard Drive Dude and Nina to see what's up with them first before making any plans.

The postcards DO need to be bought in mass quantities, especially since I've just run out of those... maybe the cards too, from the right place! (I'd have bought some from the Kingsgate Mall dollar store while I was waiting for Jeremy last week, but didn't want to cart those around all night at Nyala and the Whip in the snow!) At least I wrote some Christmas cards / December birthday cards earlier. However, I went on autopilot while writing Hien's birthday card and accidentally wished her a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It's okay since her birthday IS close enough to both those events (it's on Dec. 30), except not really. Oh well, I did tell her that I was losing it... which is what happens when you're getting old like me! :P

Now I gotta get ready to leave. Eric just called me to say that I should, after all. His word is law around here when it comes to that sort of thing, heh. ;) (if he's reading this: DON'T GET A SWELLED HEAD OR AN EGO BECAUSE OF WHAT I JUST WROTE!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home