Thursday, December 21, 2006

James Bond / nudity / KC Masterpiece's Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie

Steph emailed me to see if I'd like to watch the new James Bond movie. I don't know at this point, actually. Corey says that there is a nude torture scene in the movie, so he thinks I'd like to see it because of that... I don't THINK so! "Apparently he has a nude torture scene, so sure, you'll love it. The new James Bond is apparently gay though, so you can't go out with him. I just watched a Bond movie last night :P I've been watching them all in order, starting quite a while ago. I've never seen a full Bond movie other than one of the newer ones before starting this. :P Next up is Moonraker, which is apparently one of the worst."

My mom thought of taking Grandma to see it ("she'll understand the action!")... so with this new information, I don't think it would be appropriate for her to see! I can just imagine... NO, JUST NO! Speaking of nude, I've just encountered naked people on the latest posts page again. o_O Time to stop looking at it for now... not that I'm a major prude, but some things should really not be posted on the Internet! (I realize I have artsy friends, and that's fine if it's their own personal "body art." but not in public entries for all the world to see!)


KC Masterpiece's Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie

Serves 12

Ingredients
15 chocolate sandwich cookies
1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
vegetable cooking spray
4 tablespoons butter or margarine
3 quarts chocolate ice cream
(7) 1.8 ounce packages milk chocolate covered peanut butter cups
(1) 8 ounce jar milk chocolate fudge topping
1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
2 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a food processor or blender, blend chocolate sandwich cookies and peanuts until finely chopped. Spray 9-inch pie plate with vegetable cooking spray. Reserve 1 tablespoon cookie mixture for garnish. In pie plate, mix butter or margarine and remaining cookie mixture by hand. Press mixture onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Bake 8 minutes. Cool crust completely on wire rack.

Meanwhile, place chocolate ice cream in refrigerator about 40 minutes to soften slightly. Coarsely chop milk chocolate covered peanut butter cups. In a large bowl, mix softened ice cream with chopped peanut butter cups. Spoon ice cream mixture into cooled cookie crust. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture on top. Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours or overnight. To serve, let pie stand at room temperature 15 minutes for easier slicing. Meanwhile, in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk chocolate fudge topping until hot; stir in coffee and liqueur until blended. Cut pie into wedges and serve with warm fudge sauce.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home