Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Firsts and lasts / Color surveys

Just called my grandma, to alert her that I may be spending time with her tomorrow. Heh. :D

Firsts and lasts survey from Candy, via Myspace bulletin:

FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: Brandy Whibbs.
FIRST SCHOOL: Little Friends Preschool.
FIRST CELL PHONE: Non-existent.
FIRST FUNERAL: Maybe Megan and Wayland's grandpa.
FIRST PET: Miscellaneous fish that we flushed down the toilet when they died.
FIRST BIG TRIP: Went on some bus tour with my parents when I was a baby... don't remember where to, though!
FIRST FIGHT: LONG time ago... maybe with some stupid Gr. 1 kid who called me handicapped.
FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: Not sure... not much for those!
FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY?: Those times as a kid when my parents would take us to Bellingham.
FIRST JOB: Newspaper route.
FIRST MYSPACE FRIEND: Amy. (reminds me, I should comment-spam her journal again one of these days...)

EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS

LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED: Uncle Peter.
LAST CAR RIDE: Alan, Liz, and Jon dropped me off on Sunday night.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: Couple weeks ago.
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: Happy Feet.
LAST FOOD YOU ATE: Crackers.
LAST ITEM BOUGHT: All the Christmas-related stuff from the store today.
LAST SHIRT WORN: A blue Winnie the Pooh shirt with Piglet and Eeyore too!
LAST PHONE CALL: Grandma.
LAST TEXT MESSAGE: N/A.
LAST THING YOU TOUCHED: The computer keyboard / mouse.
LAST FUNERAL: Daniel and Nathan's mom, in July 2005.
LAST TIME AT THE MALL: A couple weeks ago.
LAST TIME YOU WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: The SLB night on Sunday!
LAST PERSON YOU SAW: The clerk at Save-On.
LAST THING YOU DRANK: Milk.
LAST PERSON THAT BROKE YOUR HEART: Not saying. :P
LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY?: Maybe Sunday?


Colors survey, from Amy via Myspace bulletin:

What color are you???

Orange: Taken and happy.
Blue: Taken and dedicated.
Green: Taken and breaking up.
Red: Single & really like someone.
Purple: Heartbroken.
Black: Taken and cheating on someone.
White: Single and not loving it, and not really hating it.
Yellow: Single and loving it.
Off-White: I think this is retarded.
Pink: Single and hating it.
Tan: I rape people.
Baby Blue: Single, okay with it, and confused about someone.
Gray: I am in intense training to be a ghostbuster.
Teal: I am a PIRATE.

Hmm... maybe baby blue...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home