Thursday, November 23, 2006

Screwdrivers, people who don't call me back, quizzes

Note: LJ Strangers with Candy Flat Point High years / spirit of LJ Christmas / LJ theme song blogquizzes. (by Lara, Josh, and Lindsey)

To do tomorrow: GET A SCREWDRIVER from London Drugs. Seriously. Corey yelled at me tonight from Texas and said I should get a 6-in-one with things for the bits. ("SO GET A SCREWDRIVER........... they are NOT hard things to obtain! :P I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. If that's a drug store... they probably have screwdrivers, as does almost every other kind of store... pretty much any place will sell one with a bunch of different bits that should fit most things... just get one of those") I found a "6 in 1 Helping Hand" at the London Drugs website that should suit... I hope they have it at the store!

I wish a certain someone would call me back. Yes, I realize people have lives and all, but that would really help in letting me know if I need to budget more than I do already. Then again, I should stop second-guessing myself. At least Eric's figured that the problem is probably a fan, which I know I should take care of... and at least I haven't lost any money!









You're most like a cat!!
************************
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











Optimus Prime
you will save all the robots.......
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











The one word that describes you is FABULOUS
You are the leader in your circle, the first to try new fashions and discover new music. You are admired and envied.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



.... don't I wish!







what is your destiny?

Become a pothead
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











You are Citrine
This important member of the quartz family is specifically for the navel chakra. Its yellow ray stimulates activity in all the physical systems. Citrine energy is like that of the sun; warming, comforting, penetrating, energizing, and life-giving.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home