Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Changed Celebrity Names, Zodiac Dolls, Girl Confessions, Quizzes

Courtesy of Janina: Lots of celebrities' changed names

Sabina found a site that she thought I might like, since she thinks it's cute and knows I like copy-pasting stuff into my journal: Create your avatar at Zodiac Doll, choose your zodiac sign, and paste it on your personal webpage / blog / profile. Whenever you visit your page, your horoscope will be updated with the latest information.


Girl Confessions, from Candy via Myspace bulletin:

If you're female, mark all those that apply to you and post as "Girl Confessions."
If you're a guy, do the same and post as "Guy Confessions."
REMEMBER TO DELETE THE OTHER PERSON'S ANSWERS!!!

Girl Confessions
[x] I'm straight.
[] I'm gay.
[] I'm bi.
[] I'm kinda easy.
[] I do wear makeup.
[] When I walk by mirrors, I can't help but look.
[] When I walk by mirrors, I like what I see.
[x] When I walk by mirrors, I hate what I see.
[] I wear a bra to bed.
[] I wear boxers / boy shorts to bed.
[x] Occasionally, I sleep naked.
[] I wear toenail polish.
[] I have cried at a movie theater.
[] I've purposely talked to a guy my boyfriend didn't like.
[x] I love chocolate-covered pretzels.
[x] Getting a flower makes me smile, especially if it's for no reason.
[] I've wrecked a car.
[x] I can't put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I'd do anything for that special guy.
[x] I get jealous easily.
[x] I love hugging.
[x] I've gotten a detention.
[] I've gotten suspended.
[] I've gotten expelled.
[x] I love to laugh.
[x] I like rock.
[x] I like death / grind / black metal.
[] I like rap.
[] I like techno.
[x] I carry a purse everywhere.
[x] I carry a bag everywhere. (if my knapsack counts, haha)
[] I'd be lost without my cell phone.
[x] I'd be lost without my iPod / mp3 / CD player / computer.
[] I own / did own a Spice Girls CD.
[] I own / did own a Britney Spears CD.
[] I own / did own a boy band CD.
[] Football isn't boring.
[] I love athletic boys.
[x] I love skater guys.
[x] I love punk guys.
[] I love gangsta guys.
[] I love emo guys.
[x] I love gothic guys.
[x] I love guys with long hair.
[x] Guys are confusing.
[] I've cheated on someone before.
[x] I've been called a slut.
[x] I've been called a bad influence.
[x] Lip gloss is better than lipstick.
[] I can't leave the house without makeup.
[x] I just don't like to be in front of people. (sometimes)
[] I play video games, even when there are other people around.
[x] My friends are the best, and they're important to me.
[x] I would do anything for my friends.
[] I am going out with a certain someone right now.
[] I am not going out with anyone, but I am with someone.
[] I smoke way too much.
[] I drink way too much.
[] I have a tattoo.
[] I have piercings other than my ears.
[x] I have been to more than 5 concerts.
[x] I have a stuffed animal(s).
[] I have cheated on someone just to make them dump me first.


Guy Confessions
[] I'm straight.
[] I'm gay.
[] I'm bi.
[] I play video games.
[] I wear boxers to bed.
[] I've slept naked.
[] I've thrown rocks at a girl's window.
[] I've drank because I felt like it.
[] I still beat my buddies up.
[] But, of course, they never beat me up.
[] I've been in a fist fight.
[] And won.
[] I own a car.
[] I own a truck / SUV.
[] My friends and I make fun of each other.
[] I have a job.
[] I currently have a girlfriend.
[] I think about a girl.
[] Girls are complicated.
[] I get jealous easily.
[] I'm cocky.
[] I can dance.
[] I've forgotten to return a phone call to a girl... or a few.
[] I'd do anything for my / a girl.
[] I tend to be shy around some girls.
[] I've acted like an ass on purpose.
[] I play hard to get.
[] I aspire to one day be like the guys from Old School.
[] I'm in love.
[] I've honked at a girl going down the road.
[] I've hit on a girl in public.
[] I've asked a hot girl that I just met for her number.
[] I've cheated on someone before.
[] Sports overrule everything.
[] I like death / grind / black metal.
[] I like rock music.
[] I like rap music.
[] I like emo music.
[] I like techno at parties and listening to my mp3 player / CDs.
[] I like techno only at parties.
[] I can't stand techno.
[] I've been expelled.
[] I've been suspended.
[] I've gotten detentions.
[] I wear / have worn eyeliner because I wanted to.
[] I have a tattoo.
[] I have piercings.
[] I smoke way too much.
[] I drink way too much.
[] I respect what she has to say.
[] And yes, I actually care about how her day went.










THE HOTTIES OF GREEN DAY!
QuizHeaven.com
You're a wildass party kid. You've loved music and making it since you were 5. I bet you're a hottie. :)
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









Which Sexy Star are you? [Nov. 2006]

Angelina Jolie
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com








Which rockstar will be your future husband? [girls / gays only]

Matt Good
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com












What will be on your gravestone?!

If you don't believe in ghosts, you've never been to a family reunion.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com












YOU ARE SKELETOR
QuizHeaven.com
You are the evil monster maniac war demon SKELETOR! You spend your time fighting Dolph Lundgren and trying to look pretty! (ever since that horrific face-melting incident)
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











You are... a best friend Sue!
Best friend Sues aren't as common as the others. Either they are their eventual love interest's childhood friend or they get to know them, and through quite a bit of angst and accidental kisses, you find you both love each other. You are kind, pretty, funny, and charming.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









Who is your ideal footy boyfriend?

Wayne Rooney
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com












Straight as a board
QuizHeaven.com
You love the ladies! There is no way you're gay! And if you noticed that rhymed and you're laughing, then retake the test!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



Actually, I don't love the ladies (at least in THAT way), but whatever. :P










Ashley Tisdale
QuizHeaven.com
You killed Ashley! How dare you!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home