Friday, October 06, 2006

The sign I shouldn't date, ice cream flavors

Hmm. Restarting doesn't seem to cure anything! Dammit... I could swear it worked fine yesterday! I love my autosave... don't take it away!

Edit: It appears to work normally now... maybe if I wait for the time issue to resolve itself, things will be cool from here on in. Oh wait, now it appears to work RANDOMLY?! What the heck?!


Never Date an Aries

Impatient, restless, and selfish - it's a lot of work to make an Aries happy.
And if you drop the ball, your Aries will be gone faster than you can say "I'm sorry"!

Instead, try dating: Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, or Pisces.



What Flavor Ice Cream Are You



Rocky Road
You Are Rocky Road Ice Cream. Unpredictable and wild, you know how to have fun. You're also a trendsetter who takes risks with new things. You know about the latest and greatest - and may have invented it! You are most compatible with vanilla ice cream.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com


* Chocolate Chip (You scored 1)
* Vanilla (You scored 1)
* Strawberry (You scored 1)
* Chocolate (You scored 0)
* Coffee (You scored 0)
* Rocky Road (You scored 2)

Heh, this reminds me of the Rocky Road cake Joe gave me once. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home