Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Text messages, Myspace, stupid comments, chain letters, and Top 5 surveys

Text messages in Netspeak / abbreviations make my eyes burn. If any of you do this in your posts, I will unfriend you. I know text messages have character limits and all, but it shouldn't be that hard to type in real English!

Also, Myspace is on crack. It keeps telling me that I have new messages, when in fact I don't. Weird.... then I just noticed that BOBUS has added me on GJ! Yeah, I don't THINK so! *bans him* Oh, and what is with this BIG BOLD comment from some mod telling me to clean up my act? My act is pretty damn good... there IS a point to cleaning up people's spelling and grammar! Some people...

Now Windows Automatic Updates wants me to restart for those to take effect... fair enough!

I got this "chain letter" comment from Billie on Myspace... I've cleaned up all the offensive Netspeak, of course. :D

First, I want you to know that I love you to death, and you are amazing. If I don't get this back, I understand. I have a game for you.

Once you read this letter, you must send it to 10 people that you really care about including the person that sent it to you. If you receive at least 7 back, then you are loved.

Nobody knows what they have until they lose it. You never leave the person who you love for the one you like, because that person who you like will leave you for the person who they love. Tonight, right at 12 midnight, your true love it is going to realize that they LOVE you! Something is going to happen to you between 1 and 2 AM. Tomorrow, be ready for the greatest shock of your life. If you break this chain, you are going to have bad luck in love in the next years. Send this to 15 people in 15 minutes. Do it if you wanna know who your real love is!

I promise you my love

I promise you my heart

I promise you my life

I promise we'll never be apart

I promise not to hurt you

I promise to never make you cry

I promise to always trust you

I promise not to lie

I promise you forever

I promise you tonight

I promise you my respect

I promise to do things right

I promise to always be there

I promise until the end

I promise to always love you

I promise to be your best friend

I promise you my love

I promise you my life

I promise this forever

I promise our friendship is my life

you're the PEANUT to my BUTTER,

you're the STAR to my BURST,

you're the M to my M,

you're the POP to my TART,

you're the MILKY to my WAY,

you're the FRUIT to my LOOP,

your the MILK to my DUDS,

you're the LUCKY to my CHARMS,

you're the ICE to my CREAM,

you're the GHETTO to my BOOTY,

but mostly....

you're the BEST to my FRIEND

SEND THIS TO 10 OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS (INCLUDING ME) IF YOU GET IT BACK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Firstly, I want you to know that I love you to death, and will always be there for you. It's hard for me to only pick 13 people to send this to, so consider yourself lucky... or is it not lucky? If I don't get this back, I understand. :] I have a game for you. Once you read this letter, you must send it to 13 people within five days. Please send this to your 13 FAVORITE people on Myspace.



Your Envy Quotient: 44%

You are an envious person, but only at times.
Perhaps certain situations trigger your envy. Or maybe you're especially jealous when you're feeling insecure.
Instead of letting that green monster out, work on making your own life better.
And then maybe people will be envious of you.



He's Over Her!

Don't worry about a thing - your guy is totally over his ex.
He's moved on, found someone better, and he's never looking back!



Answer the following 15 questions about your top 2 friends!

1. What are their names? Billie and David.

2. Do you trust them? Yes, and yes.

3. Where did you meet? GJ and LJ.

4. How old were you when you met? 28? to both.

5. Is this person one of your good friends? Yes, and yes.

6. Where does this person live? Coquitlam and Farmingdale.

7. Is this person older than you? No, and no.

8. Are you related to this person? No, and no.

9. Would you do anything for this person? Yes, and yes.

10. Are you their boyfriend or girlfriend? HAHAHAHA, no. (to both!)

11. Do you have nicknames for each other? Not as far as I know! (to both)

12. Do you have pics of this person on your Myspace? No, and no. Then again, I don't have pictures of ANYTHING on there!

13. Could you live with this person? Sure, if they cook and stuff for me... and put up with my quirks!

14. Do you love this person? Yes, and yes.

15. Could you party together? Yes, and yes.


Don't change your Myspace top 5.
Fill the people in below.
Answer the questions truthfully.

Number 1: Billie.
Number 2: David S.
Number 3: Amy.
Number 4: Erin.
Number 5: Kaitlin.

Have you ever danced with 3? No.
Where did you meet number 5? On GJ.
Have you ever kissed number 2? No.
Have you ever gotten drunk / high with number 4? No.
Has 1 been to your house? No.
Has number 2 ever seen you naked? No.
Have you ever gone shopping with number 3? No, but it would be fun!
Have you ever met 1's family? Yes, and they're very nice people! :)
Have you ever eaten anything in front of 3? No.
Have you ever hated 4? No.
Have you ever fought with number 2? No.
When's the last time you talked to 5 in person? Never.
Have you ever seen 3 do something embarassing? No.
Are any of your top 5 family members? No.
Has anyone in your top 5 seen you cry? No.
Do you think 4 and 5 would make a good couple? I hardly think so!
Have you ever or are you currently dating anyone in your top 5? No.
Has 5 ever bought you something really special / expensive? No.
Would 1 do anything for you? According to the comment above, it would seem that way...
Will 1-5 repost this? I have no idea.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home