Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ripley's has aliens and poltergeists in it... how interesting! / More fun with fortune cookie games!

I've been reading Ripley's Believe It or Not! this afternoon. There is all sorts of interesting stuff on poltergeists, ghosts, aliens, coincidences, UFOs, and much more in this book. Generally, that's the case with Ripley's books.. man, I wish I could digest it all in one sitting! (or maybe not, haha)

Since I have time, I'll type up all the fortune cookie things I've received from Mom (for my birthday) and the Sunday lunch. (add "...in bed" to the end of these for maximum hilarity!) A couple of these ARE Teunis' stuff, but he didn't want them! (sparking a Sunday lunch discussion about how Jasmine only got one - which I've included in this list - while Teunis and I got two... I think she felt ripped off, heh)

Also, I've finally got a system for these fortunes: just like my special coins, I'll put them in Ziploc bags. It's been years and I just figured this out NOW?! Man, I feel dumb...

* Don't hesitate and make some long-term plans. (sounds interesting, haha)
* Happiness will be the keystone of your life. (considering how some people are obsessed about sex, I'm sure this would be true for them!)
* Someone close to you will show you the way. (HAHAHAHA)
* A trip by air is in your future. (Teunis' fortune... I don't want to know if you're suspended by cables / ropes in your bed, thanks!)
* Fun and excitement will soon be yours. (oh my... hehehe)
* Children will play an important role in your life. (EWWWWWW!!! I'm not Michael Jackson or a pedophile, thanks!)
* You and your partner will be happy in your life together. (well, I certainly HOPE so!)
* Today will be lucky and memorable for you. (no... that's not gonna happen...)
* Your loyalty will be rewarded. (Jasmine's... she hoped that meant Dave had bought her a present - apparently, he bought her this huge bouquet of flowers!)
* When winter comes, heaven will rain success on you. (uh... okay...)
* You will lead a happy life. (maybe, maybe not...)
* Take pains to prevent getting completely exhausted. (HAHAHA)
* With renewed energy, accomplish what you can. (HAHAHA)
* Give it time and it will work out. (considering what I've heard about make-up "bedroom activities"... hehehe)
* You continue to be lucky in love. (that definitely works too!)
* Your senior years will be happy and successful. (so I have to wait till THEN?! Lord have mercy...)
* Your talents will soon be recognized. (HAHAHA, well... I don't have any, so that's not a good one with this game!)
* Others' thought waves are easy to tune into now. (Teunis' stuff... that MIGHT work, though I'm not sure about that!)
* All goes well with your personal life. (this definitely works, sorta!)
* The star of riches is shining on you. (that MIGHT work, but I'm not sure how...)
* Seven and eight are significant numbers for you. (not sure whether that means inches or number of partners... but I won't get into being promiscuous!)
* Make the most of a period of relative peace and harmony. (hahaha... I'm sure SOME people would be all over this one!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home