Sunday, September 10, 2006

Memories, birthday celebration, China World or Rice World, Big Boy's Chicken Gravy

Well, I finished January 2003 of my project. I could go hardcore at this and not work on anything else, but that would require me to stay up for like five days straight. NOT HAPPENING! (but the memories were mostly cool... if January's the average, I can do a month every time I have three or four free hours!) Eric H. buzzed me about my birthday celebration: damn, I'd been thinking about that earlier, but don't know what I'll do since most people will probably go to that blasted dinner! Maybe if we have another weekender dinner this week, that can be my birthday dinner, haha. Or maybe we'll have to celebrate later... I need to do some serious thinking on this!

Reminds me that my mom has some basil for Jeremy - which I'm NOT emailing him about, thanks! - and also wants to take Dallas to China World / Rice World, which is this HUGE megastore of products! Maybe sometime, eh? It has a LOT of food and stuff at cheap prices: corn, ice cream, microwaveable meals, Pocky, snacks, shampoo, HUGE cans of veggies, and all these other items!


What is your superhero name?
Your origin is:Involved in some outer space phenomenon
Your superpower is:You can poison criminals with a bite or scratch
You mostly battle:Aliens
Mode of transportation:Jet
Where you live:Germany
Your motivation to be a hero:You thought it would be fun
This Fun Quiz created by Josh at BlogQuiz.Net
Virgo Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




Big Boy's Chicken Gravy

Categories: Copycat, Sauces, Chicken
Yield: 1 quart

28 oz Chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
1 tablespoon Chicken bouillon powder
2/3 cups Bisquick

In blender... combine broth, onion powder, bouillon powder, and Bisquick. Blend at high speed, about 1/2 minute or until smooth. Pour into saucepan and stir constantly over medium-high heat, about 4 or 5 minutes until it comes to a boil and is smooth and thickened a bit. Serve at once. Can freeze up to 4 months.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home