Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Email address change, catching up, lists, quizzes, Boston Chicken Marinade / Basting Sauce

Finally finished catching up on friends pages! :D

I checked my email, and Eric did not email me that list. So at the end of my "thanks for coming out!" email to everyone who was in attendance last night (yes, even Nina), I reminded him to do so. ;)

Dawn's changed her email address, which I didn't know about... but I did change things pretty much immediately after I got that email. Andrea sent her apologies: seems she wasn't feeling well, and a family member urgently needed something to be typed up. Yeah, I can understand that.. it's no fun to go out if you're unwell, aye?


Both of You Wear the Pants

You and your guy seem to have struck the perfect power balance.
It's not that you don't disagree - it's just that you've learned how to compromise well.
You're both mature enough to know that you can't always get your way...
And usually, you're both adult enough to reach an agreement - even if that sometimes means giving in a little.


I wanted to answer this one based on the past... goodness knows I don't have anything now! :P


You Are 51% Passionate, 49% Compassionate

You possess an ideal balance of passion and compassion.
You definitely can get swept away and lose your head a little.
But you're rarely a fool for love!



Boston Chicken Marinade / Basting Sauce

Categories: Copycat, Sauces
Yield: 1 serving


1/4 cups Canola oil
1 tablespoon Honey
1 tablespoon Lime juice
1/4 teaspoon Paprika

Mix all ingredients well and apply to skin-side-up chicken in a single layer in greased baking dish or pan. Bake at 400° 35-40 minutes. Baste every 8-10 minutes during the baking time.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home