Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pets Gone Wild! / Purple references, elements, insecurity, sunglasses, and shoes

On the Pets Gone Wild test, I got: Hey, Dr. Doolittle! You got 8/9 correct. Yep, you're smart. Are you putting that big brain to good use? I think it was a combination of lucky AND educated guesses!

Hey, purple is one of my favorite colors! The taro BBT in this icon counts as purple. I wish I were a purple dragon, too... with a band called Purple Monkey Dishwasher! That "purple" quiz reminds me of The Color Purple, which I read a long time ago... pretty interesting stuff! (plus Purple Haze, of course)

Icon:

My mom says she never went by my place or called me earlier... well, I'd certainly hope not! She offered to take me out somewhere and then have dinner at her place... I think I'm better off going out by myself, which I shall do presently. :D (maybe Milestones, definitely cards at the dollar store, maybe letter stickers there too... who knows? heh) I really don't think my pink shorts should be making a SKREEEEEEEEEEEEK sound when I pull the waistband... time to throw 'em away! o_O

Your Element Is Air

You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.

Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.

You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!



You Are Lavender

You are a sweet person with a very soft personality.
People become easily entranced with you. They seem to glow around you.
You have a quiet energy that can keep you active late into the night.
Even if you aren't the life of the party, you definitely keep the party going.



You Should Wear Wraparound Sunglasses

Ultra-cool with tons of attitude.



You Should Wear Animal Print Shoes

You have a brash personality, and you aren't afraid to wear something outrageous.
You're the exact personality designers design for - so enjoy yourself!



You Are Mostly Secure

In general, you feel confident and together.
But the wrong thing can happen, and all of a sudden, you're not feeling so secure.
Luckily, your insecurities don't last long... at least, not usually.
So the next time you're feeling insecure, try to snap out of it - and remember the confident woman you are!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home