Friday, September 01, 2006

Not running out of stickers, more birthday card coincidences

I'm surprised that I managed to not run out of stickers while preparing the birthday cards I got yesterday with (part of) 20 sticker sheets! They're not all full-size stickers, but at least the mini-stickers have their uses! Speaking of old favorites being bought again, I noticed that the birthday card I have for Margaret K. this year is the same one as what I have for Vivian S. next year: it's muted yellow, two light shades of green, and features script / balloons / flowers / a slice of cake in gold. The blurb reads: "Happy Birthday! Your birthday is so many things... but most of all, it's something wonderful because it's meant for you! Have a wonderful day!"

I also managed to not hang out with my mom (I used a rather incontrovertible excuse), and got a grocery shopping appointment for Tuesday at 1 PM... am I good, or what? Hey, I just noticed that the cards I bought for Chung this year and Sabrina in 2008 are the same! They feature a kitchen with typical accessories (pie, oven mitts, flowers, utensils, logs), and the inside reads: "May good old-fashioned warmth and joy combine with sweet delight to make each moment of your day turn out exactly right! Happy Birthday!" Turns out the cards I bought for Hien this year and Darren M. next year are the same, too: the blue card features a picture of martinis, birthday cake, and forks. It says "A birthday toast and best wishes, too... [on inside] ...for an incredible, wonderful, get-to-know-you! Happy Birthday!"

The "you're only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely!" card (featuring an animal eating birthday cake) is the same for Sabrina in 2007 and Margaret K. in the same year. There are a bunch of other ones that are the same, yay! (like the balloons one for Esther and a spare one with the same design, plus the purple and green blocks one for Jason and Christon) Heh, I love these coincidences.. and I'll stop going on about them (for) now!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home