Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Surprise birthday party for Fidela and Jackie?

I can't believe it's August already... of course, that might be because I spent most of July 31 catching up on my sleep after Summer Conference / checking my friends lists. o_O

From Nick: Wikipedia's list of paraphilias

Megan and Cindy sent me an Evite about a surprise 20th birthday party for Fidela and Jackie. Since I don't think the four of them know about the existence of this journal, that's a good thing: anyone here who might know them, DON'T TELL THEM THAT I PUT THIS HERE FOR MY OWN REFERENCE! Thanks! Ooh, it's at the Red Robin's on Broadway: I definitely know where that is! (cue Sean from a few years ago post-Fellowship: "but guys... where's OAK?!" hahaha!) It's on Tuesday night from 7 to 10:30... with the birthday girls coming half an hour later. (hope Jon's on time if he makes it to this thing, haha) You bet I'll be there!

Of course, I already gave Fidela her card and present at Summer Conference, and I'll probably give Jackie her card closer to the 22nd... it's what I do! One of the reasons I didn't make it to Justin's thing tonight (besides cost, which is a big factor already) is because I spent a lot of money (for me) on him already! Yes, I realize it was my own decision (and I spent more on Nathan's birthday last year)... but sometimes there are limits and they vary depending on the person / my inclinations, heh. At least I can afford THIS one... Feenie's is SO not Red Robin's! :P

Let's see who's invited: Melia has to skip it because of exams, but hopes she'll see people at Resonate on Friday instead. Who else? Wayland, Clement, Justin, Nathan, Vanessa, some dude named Andrew, Dianne, Chrystal, Emily, Becky, my siblings, and Bryant! I had no idea Becky was back, and I've not seen Bryant in a LONG time! Should be good times. :D

I remember a surprise party I was invited to for my sister (and Calla?) at Chrystal and Emily's place: I'd just finished reading an email about it when my sister walked into the room! Close call, there. It was interesting... my sister literally rolled on the kitchen floor laughing when she found out Denise's middle name, and wished that it WAS Ida, her first guess! Then there's my family's reaction to these things: I said that I KNEW ABOUT MY SURPRISE, while my sister just said that she was SO PISSED OFF! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home