Friday, August 04, 2006

Minli, Dennis, and church property / Busing plans / Jon is NOT a girl!

I had an interesting dream last night: it started out in the church sanctuary, where I was trying to talk to Maxine (in a white top) and her husband Tim (in a light blue polo shirt). Unfortunately, Maxine told me that Tim was busy listening to a Sony product with headphones. Then my family wanted me to help with a big blue book and two magazines from the church library while they drove around to a building where my brother was. So I did, looking through the reading material: the magazines were your regular CHRISTIANITY TODAY stuff (but they contained recipes?!), and the book was an epic one covering generations. They did have one thing in common, which was an inspirational poem near the front cover. Once we got to the building, we entered it and my parents told me to wait in a room with a fishtank / aquarium where a tour was going on.

I recognized the tour guide as my friend Dennis W., and hoped he wouldn't see me and tattle that I was there without paying money. Suddenly, a group of people with orange shirts and blue jeans came in, brandishing weaponry. They ordered everyone there to lie down on the floor and not talk for five minutes. When they saw me waiting on a grey ledge, they searched my pockets: all I had were keys, not some card that they were looking for! Soon afterwards, my sister came to fetch me... then she informed me that there were four others going to some party of my brother's: Minli, Karen Law, Jessica, and Emily. My reaction was "Dude, I haven't seen Minli in years!" I woke up a few minutes later when we were collecting Minli from her place... interesting!

Eric M. is online and is bugging me about my dreams having Dylan or Chinese Eric in them: I've only dreamed of Dylan once (in a non-smoopy context! :P), and have never dreamed of Chinese Eric to my knowledge. Aiya! Now he thinks I'm dreaming about fish... not recently, if ever! Says he'll be going to dinner with some co-workers, but leaving early: he wants to know if I can get to Richmond Sushi / #3 and Capstan (#98 B-Line!) around 7:10. According to him, it looks like the 407 will get me there around 6:45... I will have to wait around a bit though, if that is the case. I'll take his word for it since I don't exactly have time to open up an instance of IE! Certainly the 407 drives right past Capstan / Sexsmith (again according to him), so all I'll have to do is take the Gilbert bus. Fine by me!

This just in: my mom thinks my brother is a girl since Jon supposedly goes against type for his gender and goes out all the time. "But girls like to go out all the time, and boys don't do that so much!" Uh... sure, Mom. She says she'll take me to some Factory Outlet place in Vancouver (since Pearle Vision's in Surrey or other out-of-the-way places... my dad had to help her search it out on the Internet), and then maybe go for a lunch of wonton mein. As long as I eat some pizza / drink some coffee before 11-ish, I'm good to go in terms of food! (we'll see about my mental state when I get back here, however... :P)


Friday Five

1. How much time do you spend on the Internet daily? All day and night... too much!
2. What are your favorite 3 websites? LJ, Facts About Multiples, and any weird site with anecdotes. (changes all the time..)
3. Do you eat at your computer? I shouldn't, but sometimes I do.
4. Pick one and why - Reading the news online or in a newspaper? Online.. no ink stains!
5. How many people are on your instant messenger buddy list? Too many... maybe about 150?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home