Thursday, August 03, 2006

Dying multiple births, "meep meep," Chinese Eric, Vivian plans

I had a dream that some woman I knew kept on having multiple births from 1963 to 1996, and that most of the babies (twins / triplets / quadruplets / quintuplets) kept dying. My friends and I kept going through tunnels trying to help this woman, but to no avail. Finally, we found a doctor willing to help... in Auntie Christine's old basement, of all places! Her sons Brian and Dennis were there, along with Frances / Ellen / Andrew / Brian. More people: a good thing! I woke up when we'd successfully made sure the latest set of quadruplets survived infancy. o_O

I woke up to find an MSN message from Corey: "since when is MEEP MEEP bad, unless you're a coyote?" Then there was the one from Chinese Eric: he got my email that I'd written him yesterday, and said that he's free on Saturday. He wondered if my brother was back from a trip yet (???), and figures we can all hang out along with white Eric. Heh, maybe! Good thing I'm always online now!

Then I got this email from Steph: "Here are the plans that Viv and I have come up with. Since I no longer have a game to play on Sunday (we lost, so we're out!), we plan on going down to the states after church on Sunday (we'll probably have to wait in the lineup at the borders... boo) and drive down to either Kelso or Centralia and stay at the Motel 6 (or something similar). That way, we'll already be more than halfway down through the state of Washington. We'll wake up Monday morning and head to the outlets or Portland and shop til we drop. hoho. Then drive back up and hopefully home Monday evening. Mom needs to be picked up from work at 7 PM, so hopefully we'll be back before that time! hoho! Let me know if you want to come or not!" Heh, all in good time...


Your Old-Fashioned Name Is...

Gillian Froggenhall



You Belong in Brooklyn

Down to earth and hard-working, you're a true New Yorker.
And although you may be turning into a yuppie, you never forget your roots.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home