Thursday, August 03, 2006

How can you not know how to spell that word? / Pizza

I just saw this in a community elsewhere:

it's like everyone has to let me know how perfetic I am

Ugh. There are no other words. It took me five minutes to figure THAT one out. I stared at it, and I was like.. "well, he can't be whining that everyone's telling him how perfect he is..."

Then again, Round Table Pizza's YummyWeb menu is no better. In the description of their Tropical Hawaiian Special pizza, they have Ham, Trapical Sauce, Pineapple, Cheddar, and Bacon listed as toppings. They spelled it right in one instance... why not the other?


Since I was feeling hungry earlier, I decided to order something from delivery. Via Google, I found YummyWeb.com ... there's a limited selection of restaurants, but it was good enough for now. I settled on Round Table Pizza, and got a Meat Eater Special: Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, and Lean Beef. (even though I was thinking of an Everything Special in my head: Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Green Peppers, Onion, Lean Beef, Mushrooms, Pineapple, Olives, Tomatoes) Since they were "2 for 1," I also got a Chicken Jalapeno Special. (Chicken, Onions, Cheddar Cheese, and Jalapenos) I'm not sure if pizza's supposed to taste this salty, though... blerk!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home