Thursday, August 03, 2006

Daria, Darren, Jeremy, and a name survey

Talking to Daria earlier was interesting, heh. I'm glad she's happy with Darren... although she assumed that I'd had sex with Darren because of all his friends with benefits. Nope!

I've been playing some games on Orisinal. High Delivery is okay, but not my thing. Maybe I'll find something later that's up my alley. Just finished listening to the Alan Cross show on Joy Division and Ian Curtis, too... always good to have that around! ;) (epileptic seizures / affair / doctors shooting themselves...)

I talked to my mom earlier... apparently, she's decided on 11:30 on Friday in the courtyard. Since she's so stressed out, I'll acquiesce... although it's not likely she'd have yelled at me with Jeremy at the townhouse! Speaking of such, she randomly handed the phone to Jeremy since she thought I wanted to talk to him (she thinks I have a crush on him, which is so not true!).. she's always doing this with random people in the house, as I explained to him. So I talked to him for a bit: he was over drinking some beer and hanging out with Jon. When he asked what was up on my end, I told him that I was reading the paper: not very exciting, although I agree with him that the news can be exciting sometimes! Then he asked if I wanted to talk to Jon, so I did that: we talked about the front page news, Fellowship, Eric's and my last-minute planning, barley wine, etc. My brother says he woke up at 6:55 and got the paper, then he turned the paper over to the other side when leaving... no need to horrify Mom with the story of the pedophile! Not nice to wake up to!


Name Survey

What do you think of when you see these names?

Nick: Krusek, a guy who I used to have a crush on in junior high... he was so talented at music / the clarinet, and LOVED Tchaikovsky! (he was Czech!)
Amy: Either Brian's girlfriend or exclamation_pnt... petite Chinese girls, at any rate. (yes, I did know people named Amy who were white, but that's the image which comes to mind!)
Kyle: oncewas or Nordman... or South Park. (white dudes with brown hair)
Jeremy: The Pearl Jam song (which is on the radio as I type!), Sam's brother, or Durian Dude.
Laura: A plain girl who lived in the 1800s. (Ingalls Wilder or Hooites-Meursing?)
Kristal: My old friend Kevin George's sister... very gregarious with thick brown curly hair.
Jimmy: Daniel's old friend, whom I haven't seen in years!
Emily: Young poetess with shining black hair. (that, or Chrystal's sister)
Ashley: A thin girl with a big nose and straight brown hair. (Garrison?)
Skylar: Vanessa's alter-ego, back when the Puzzle Trio was in existence. (Steph was Britney Spears, and Fidela was Shania Twain)
Megan: An artsy type who likes kids.
B.J.: You don't want to know. o_O
Ren: Stimpy!
Leigh: A medium-built girl with thick straight brown hair. (I knew two girls named Leigh in junior high: Cruickshank and Germann)
Ryan: A thin kid with curly brown hair and freckles. (Ridout?)
Brian: A Chinese nerdy kid who likes to party a lot. (no, the Brian I know isn't like this as far as I know!)
Adam: A skinny kid with blond hair who likes to make fun of people with differences. (DAMN YOU, ADAM LACROIX!)
Courtney: A petite Japanese girl who likes stuff such as Pokemon way too much.
Mary: Benke, or Chau. (a tall blonde girl who liked reading and languages, or a small Chinese girl with a bit of a problem school-wise as far as information goes)
Julie: Denise's sister, or Elaine's sister, or even the kid Julie with whips!
Duncan: Sze. (although doughnuts do come to mind, as well...)
Brad: The big jock who has an impossibly beautiful girlfriend. (not Natalie's husband, but perhaps Martin.. only he wasn't a jock: he just kissed girls in the middle of the school hallways!)
Mark: A Chinese nerdy kid who likes Tamagotchi a lot.
Ben: Either Benedict or Benny.
Malidia: Never heard of this name before... kinda sounds like a girl named Malinda with chlamydia.
Don: Pollock, this guy that teased me during junior high when he was in Grade 10 and I was in Grade 8.
Pat: Vanessa's boyfriend.
Paul: A tall, skinny guy who likes to swim.
Melissa: Bartsch, the girl in junior high who blushed REALLY easily... Jesse Nakatsuru had fun with that! ;) (I saw her and Darren Jung's wedding announcement in the paper a while ago... I wonder how Arlette Carlin and her sister Lisa felt about that?!)
Jason: A Chinese guy with glasses who likes playing online RPGs.
Blythe: A young sprite of a girl who has long brown hair and enjoys playing in the woods.
Stacey: A brown-haired girl who likes playing baseball.
Kara: My brother's half-Japanese friend, who likes music and playing in an orchestra.
Sam: A big white guy with curly hair who likes girls maybe a bit too much. (McBride, NOT the one I've known forever!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home