Sunday, August 20, 2006

French lavender, Coast body wash, owing people stuff, Green Day, and what pisses me off

Maybe I should get the Method French lavender soap from Shoppers Drug Mart next week... not sure about which Coast body wash (if any), however! I owe Jon $5 and a bubble tea, I have to pay my bills, and I owe Steph $25.








QuizGalaxy.comWHAT PISSES YOU OFF?
Turtles that constantly mock me
'What pisses you off?' at QuizGalaxy.com



HAHAHAHAHA! Nice one! o_O


Take the quiz:
WHAT ROCK BAND ARE YOU?? (COOL PICS)

GREEN DAY
PUNK ROCK!! AWESOME! GREEN DAY ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE POPULAR OVER THE YEARS! THEY'RE ONE OF MY FAVE BANDS!!! YOU THINK POLITICS IS BULLSHIT AND YOU HATE THE PRESIDENT!! I DON'T BLAME YOU!

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!



They're not REAL punk like the Clash, the Ramones, and others were... but I still do like them!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home