Saturday, August 19, 2006

Dreams with colorful playwheels, baby gifts, and Trine

I had a weird dream which involved my living in a rather large conference hall. There was an old lady who was behind me while we were walking down the stairs; since she was carrying several large colorful bowls, I offered to let her go in front of me. She did and thanked me for it, telling me to go back to my place and pick up the Richmond News that was in front of my screen door. So I did and put it behind my screen door so that nobody could touch it: the headline was about a new park in town.

When I went down the stairs again, there was a whole bunch of colorful playwheels to be used as a transportation method while people looked at all the huge overflowing displays! Baby food, chips, pudding snacks (which my mom stocked up on), baby shoes (my dad stocked up on those for some reason), mini water bottles (250mL instead of 500), books (which my brother went for), bike parts (Anthony and Phil went for those), baby bottles, etc. It was all very weird, especially when I saw my old Ferris / Palmer friend Trine Wildhagen and her mother. I had apparently sent her an email and told her to meet us in this huge room somewhere if she could find us, and she had.

She mentioned that she was living with David Soronow (another old Ferris / Palmer friend of mine) in Toronto because he'd broken up with a girlfriend and it was cheaper to share rent. My dad asked Trine's mom what her name was: Roxy! She looked like Shannon Norman's mom Alison, but Trine just looked like her 15-year-old self grown up a little. (they both wore green tops and had blond curly hair!) After that, Trine and I met up with David, Jon, Anthony, Phil, Megan, and a bunch of our other friends. We saw dolphins circling the water area in this room, so we decided to go relax on one of the floating circles in the water. I woke up soon afterwards, though! Got a YM buzz from Nina before 7:30 AM saying that she was sleeping when I called at 10:30 PM yesterday! Good thing I changed the time from 1 to 4 PM since I woke up at 12:15 (do I know myself, or what?), otherwise I wouldn't have a hope of making it on time at all! (all I have to do now is leave at 2:30-ish if I can stay awake... or maybe not even that, but we'll see with the Saturday bus schedules!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home