Friday, August 18, 2006

Children, Australia, elevators, and so much more!

Thank goodness for autosaves, since my browser crashed when I was touching this one up! Now, to see if I can actually get the bus on time! (probably not, but it never hurts to try...)

Here's a 50-question survey from Amy, via Myspace bulletin:

1. What are your siblings' middle names? Chi Fung and Chi Ying.

2. Where is your dad right now? At church, working as the church administrator.

3. What was the last thing you said? "See you later."

4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? That I can't enjoy other people's happiness.. not good.

5. What color is your watch? Brown with diamond-like bling.

6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Spoz, Steve, Neo...

7. When was the last time you felt down? Last night.

8. Who is the last person you liked? No comment. :P

9. Are you close to your mom? Not really!

10. Where does your best friend work? If she's still working at the same place she was when she ended the friendship, Wonderbucks.

11. What's the craziest flavor of instant noodles you've ever come across? Chicken satay, pepper crab, and tom yam. Brilliant champion stuff!

12. Have you ever wanted to learn how to breakdance? No, because I have coordination / balance issues. :P

13. Do you like classic rock? Yes, it's great!

14. Do you have a roommate? Nope.

15. What color is your bedroom flooring? Tan-brown.

16. Do you have a chair in your room? Yup.

17. What time of day were you born? Around 9:30 PM.

18. Do you know anyone who is engaged? Not right now... they all got married.

19. What's your favorite number(s)? 12.

20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? No.

21. What color is your mom's hair? Black.

22. Do you have a dog? No.

23. Where did you live in 1987? Richmond.

24. What happened to you in 1993? Grade 11.

25. Does your first memory remind you of your dad? I guess so.

26. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid? Yeah.

27. When was the last time you went swimming? Quite some time ago.

28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? No.

29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? I talked to both of them last night.

30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yeah... Camp Sasamat in the summer!

31. Do you play an instrument? Used to play piano and clarinet.

32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? Yeah... my brother just did that over Summer Conference weekend. :D

33. Do you like fire? Yup, but not in the pyromaniac way.

34. Where is your best friend from? The Philippines.

35. Are you allergic to anything? Not that I know of.

36. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago, from yawning.

37. What kind of shampoo do you use? Lots of different kinds, but not all at once!

38. What happened to you in 1997? Besides EEA at Kwantlen and Peers Camp at Camp Sasamat through the Vancouver Neurological Centre, I'm not entirely sure! Peggy Ho Yuen (counsellor), Lauren Jernigan, Michael Wittman (in wheelchair and with little brother named Stefan), Catherine Morris, Jeff (Michael's helper who had diabetes), Sara Metcalf, Lynn Leong (social worker), Nina Sahota, Shannon Norman (in wheelchair), Yazmine Loquia, Fiona Gardner, Virginia (a WHITE girl with that name who was Shannon's helper), Larry Koopman (social worker), Reid Johnston (career counsellor), Glenn Miller, and I were all part of the Peers crew. The EEA crew included Paul Daigle, Rick Duck, David Betlem (who totally looked like Geddy Lee of Rush fame), Yolanta Cohen, Jannie Chow, Jennifer Lunot-Tucker, Collette Mansfield, and me. (but not Janet Dio, Tony Friesen, Caron Bernstein, Elizabeth Magee, Paul Grewal, and Suanne Kiges... they were part of the other hospital program in 1998)

39. Are you popular? Not in the least, but I guess reasonably so... I feel like a tagalong much of the time, however!

40. Did you take science all five years of high school? Well, I had to take Science in Grades 8 to 10... and I had to take a science elective (Chemistry) in Gr. 11. I stayed away from it in Gr. 12, so the short answer to this question is "no."

41. Do you like butterflies? They're all right, I guess. This question reminds me that I told someone I'd try to get butterfly stickers for her... I think it was little Rachel Tso from the toddler Sunday School.

42. What is the last book you read? Ann Rule's Worth More Dead, No, I am not morbid.

43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? Coke.

44. What is one thing you miss about your past? Eh, being able to interact with certain people.

45. Did you ever see the school nurse? Yeah, I did.

46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? Yeah, when I was a kid. Now, I don't know.

47. What is one thing you've learned about your life recently? That it can be very unpredictable.

48. Are you jealous of anyone? Yup, for sure.

49. Is anyone jealous of you? Not to my knowledge.

50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? Last week.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home