Thursday, August 17, 2006

Projectile Booty Nuggets, weed for little kids, parental vacation, Canada flags, robots, and ninjas

HAHAHAHA... I just heard about a band named Projectile Booty Nuggets! So hilarious! Such an awesome name! :D

Auntie Rebecca emailed us about the last summer Awana program. She made a typo that I thought was amusing: "this weed's program is especially important to attract them to continue to attend our church... there will be much more comers for this special weekend." I dunno about "comers," but okay... the typo's funny, if nothing else. :P (yes, the program is all about weed and how to give it to the little kids... well, no... I'm joking, since I don't advocate that at all, dude!)

My sister just emailed me to let me know that our parents will be on vacation this coming week... they're leaving on Sunday, but she doesn't know when they'll be back coz it doesn't affect her. She's going on the Mexico missions trip which starts next Friday (Aug. 25) and ends on the third of September (a Sunday). She has to drive them to the hotel they have be at on Sunday at 8 AM. I guess she isn't "sleeping in" on Sunday till the time when she has to get ready to be at church, heh. Apparently, the parents are joining another Chinese bus tour (hahaha): the bus will depart from Richmond and will cross the States until they arrive in Toronto and then they'll fly back. And here I thought my parents couldn't afford another vacation... oh well, at least I am informed!

Here are four pictures: the first one is a cool Canadian flag graphic that my friend Sarah G. (Tonks) has on her signature at a message board. The other three are three of Corey's kiddy pictures that he sent me over ICQ once. One is a self-designed Halloween "Robot of Death" costume, and the other two are of his Ninja costume. His classmate Brittany apparently liked the first one a lot, and he won a prize for it in class, heh.

Cool Canadian flag graphic:


Corey's self-designed "robot of death" costume, and Brittany:




Two ninjas:




Corey as a ninja:




Your Celebrity Baby Name Is...

Iris Rose

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home