Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dream: Winter challenges and mailing Christmas cards

Hey, Eric H. left me a message on MSN saying that he'd be by at around 8! That's pretty okay, and I don't mind at all. At least Eric M. has signed my blue guestbook since Chinese Eric came over last, heh. (last time, Chinese Eric was wondering whether anyone else ever came over, hahaha) Now it's time to go to the bank and get some US money...

My subconscious decided to bring me another weird dream last night. This one started out with my friends and me being lined up outside in the dead of winter with snow all around. Apparently to get inside a house, we had to traverse the icy terrain without complaining. Eric M. was grinning, as he had a bucket full of hot water which he poured on a picnic table and the ground at one point. Once we got inside the house (think one of those foreboding huts from CHRONICLES OF NARNIA or Chinese movies), my dad led us to a room full of chocolate and other such goodies. It was white candy painted over with vibrant colors (red, blue, orange, green, etc.)... we weren't really supposed to eat a lot of it, but I did anyhow. (along with everyone else!)

This somehow earned a lecture from my dad to Danny W. (looking older than he is now, with a beard) and other people. He said that he could see the future, and that Danny would die in an MVA... poor Danny looked absolutely horrified at that! Then I went to mail Christmas cards, even to some people whom I was with at the time! (I could just give the stuff to them, ya think?!) This included Billy / Stella / Benjamin (whose name was "Willy" on the envelope until the address label was crossed out and corrected) and Rick / Wai-Mui / Hannah / Priscilla. I remember mailing the cards to welfy (Erin) and chibi_blackie (Natalie) as well, sealing those envelopes with a little Bible cross sticker like the ones I used to be able to get at Pilgrims / other Christian bookstores.

Then I woke up and typed up this entry... time to catch the bus!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home