Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Orphanages / Delecta Bowl spillage / Trust with blogs / Netspeak / Spelling

I had a dream that my parents adopted me from some orphanage row house, and then we went by years later to see what they were like. I believe vending machines were also involved in some way... interesting stuff...

Not only do Michelina's Appetito bowls spill in the microwave, but Delecta Bowls do as well. Stupid instructions that say to leave the thing uncovered while it cooks... at least I didn't buy the two that I'm currently working on! Funny that the white cheddar Mac n'Cheesy bowl didn't spill as much as the tomato penne bowl, but the "sauce" is watery. Oh well, it's food... but those things never really work for me the way they're supposed to! *sigh*

Terrence also asked me for my blog address last night like 50 minutes after Jen asked me for the same thing. (he said that I was popular, heh) I gave the URL to Jen pretty much right away since I trust her: I've known her longer and think she's cool. However, I stalled for like half an hour before giving Terrence the address, haha. Not that I don't think Terrence isn't cool (he is), but that's the way the cookie crumbles! Mildly related tangent: I'll put up with Netspeak in IM conversations only so long, but find it to be kinda non-productive to harass certain IRL people about it. (like Christon, haha... I love him as a brother, anyhow!)

I've been catching up on my friends page, and have seen at least 10 "Happy Independance Day!" posts. UGH! People, learn to spell! (yes, I realize this is a common error, but obviously their patriotism doesn't run over into their spelling habits *rolleyes* )

Oh man, Karen's lameness has run over into personal Bible Study emails: "Hi Billy, Ivan, Kevin, Leslie, and Vivian. For this Friday, July 7th, please prepare Lesson 11 from the study guide. Please RSVP to this e-mail to confirm your attendance for Bible Study. Do I hear you clapping your hands?" No... no, you do NOT. That sound you hear is my screaming with the rage of a thousand suns' fire. :P

Melia emailed us to remind us of the summer Awana: she's unsure what we're doing, but urges us to come help if we're free. (July 8 and 22 for this month) I have no idea what I'm doing on those dates, but at least THAT was a good email! ;)

I just heard that the Coney Island hot dog-eating contest is over: some skinny Japanese guy ate 53.75 of the things WITH buns! No wonder competitive eating is a big thing in Japan... o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home