Monday, July 03, 2006

Immature fun with whoopee cushions!

As soon as Steph and Terrence picked me up this afternoon, we went to Superstore to get car wash stuff (Steph doesn't have to pay for gas as long as she washes the car) / gas / a bike helmet / jeans / lots of gum (I saw a Value Pack for $11.99!) / Elmo flip-flops ($1.94 only!) / tank tops for Mexico / mints / other things. Steph saw Joey and Emily there, and told them what Rich had told her about this weekend's camp: essentially if they have enough drivers, they don't need her since she'll take up a spot. Ouch. Then we went to get some BBQ pork: SO GOOD! (we saw Chelsea M. on the way there) We wanted some bubble tea, but Pure Tea Café was closed, so we looked at bike stuff next door: ah, the smell of rubber!

After that, we went to Purdy's (ice cream bars) and the dollar store at Lansdowne Mall: Terrence got a whoopee cushion and had lots of immature fun with it on the way home pointing it out the window to make farting noises at drivers with their windows open / pedestrians. I remember Grandma wasn't too impressed a few years ago when we tried to make her sit on one, haha! (I should buy Eric M. one as a gag gift, haha... Jon and I figured that $15 was too much for a gag gift a few Christmases ago when we wanted to get Steph some Maple Leaf stuff at Coast Mountain) I should have bought some bubble solution, but didn't have any cash on me. Next time!

Dinner will be soon: apparently Jon will be home for it after he hung out with Nathan and Danielle today. I wanted to see Danielle before she left, but didn't get a chance to. Sigh. Now my mom's telling me that she wants me to hook up with Rich, who just called looking for Jon... hell, no. He's a FRIEND of mine, sheeeesh. Mom also apparently didn't know about Singapore's "no gum" law... aiyoh!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home