Monday, July 03, 2006

Death anniversaries / talking to Henrik on his birthday / dream of rabbits being kept in fishbowls

Today is the day that both Brian Jones and Jim Morrison died. Both deaths involved water: the pool and the tub. R.I.P.

Last night, I was going to email my Swedish friend Henrik to wish him a happy birthday. I saw him on ICQ instead, so figured that would be better. He thanked me for the birthday wishes, and thought ICQ had reminded me. Actually it didn't, since Trillian doesn't have the "birthday reminder" feature. I was looking up the month's birthdays in my BootyBase as I do every month, and noticed his birthday was coming up. We talked about bubble tea, iced tea, pearls, Orbitz and their suspended bubble things being my training ground for bubble tea, the time when Wayland found a ROCK in his bubble tea from Oasis after playing Ultimate (of course it wasn't supposed to be there!), what was up in Richmond, and my birthday memory / prowess. It was good talking to him, as usual.

Picture of Orbitz:




Then I went to bed at a late hour and dreamed that my sister and I kept rabbits in fishbowls filled to the brim with water. For some reason, they didn't mind the water. Then the pellets for their food were kept in the cupboard: we knew we couldn't feed them for two days, so we gave them enough little brownish pills to last that long. They were in a tin marked WHITE CHOCOLATE, and then somehow expanded when they hit the water. No idea why I had this dream, but it was quirky!

Now to see how well I can function on the amount of sleep I *did* get... darn the bright sun AND the addicting dungeons!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home