Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dreams of picking things up Katamari-style

I had a dream that I was living in a trailer with a bunch of people from church, including little Ian. We had to pick up blue-grey bits from the floor and under couches in a medium-sized house, and we had to do it KATAMARI DAMACY-style. (rolling around and picking all of it up) Then we were discussing someone's sighting of Uncle Richard (Eunice's dad) back at church, and the lineups for the bathroom since various people REALLY needed to go pee! I woke up soon afterwards... no, I have no idea what this means. Maybe I should have played KATAMARI when Jeremy / Cordia offered that time we all said goodbye to Phil, haha. I'm sure there's an online version somewhere, especially since I saw one at Addicting Games!

I should check out GOTHPIXELS for some amusing LiveJournal icons, apparently. Will do!


Name / nickname:
Hair color:
What kind of bed do you have?
Spill your juicy little secret!You still wear Superman / Wonder Woman Underoos.
How many days before people stop laughing?327
This Fun Quiz created by Amanda deLassus at BlogQuiz.Net
Leo Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




How old are you?
If you took me on a date, where would we go?
Rate yourself from 1-100
What's your favourite kind of kiss
Do you like spinach?
Tell me something interesting...
Heaven or hell:Both... somehow... yeah.
You are worth (according to me):$0
# of children for you:13
Always remember:Keep it real
I think:That you need to get a life
This Fun Quiz created by Mikaela at BlogQuiz.Net
Pisces Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




Do you carry a badge?
Where do you live?
How important to you are your clothes?
Do you have any special powers?
You areLieutenant Columbo
This Fun Quiz created by Wendy at BlogQuiz.Net
Aries Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




Your Tocca Summer Look Is
black trimmed satin 'Studio 54 Rebecca' top



You Are 44% Scary

You're a pretty normal, nice girl... but you definitely have your scary moments.
As long as you acknowledge them and apologize, you'll probably keep your guy around.



You Should Travel to India

You're a passionate, gusty traveler - and India's gritty urban centers won't scare you away.
Maybe you'll take in the Taj Mahal, eat the best curry of your life, or attend a huge street festival.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home